classic breedz hits da farm!

• Thread starter classic breedz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

classic breedz

Hey there guys and gals, I'm classic breedz aka J-Dawg. I'm a breeder from the pacific northwest. I'm in the Seattle - Tacoma area. I ran my own dispencery for years and now just have a few patients i caregive for.

I'm glad to be here at the farm i heard its the best place to be for in online pot community. And its the place w/ many of the best breeders out there witch i see is sure. I hope to meet a lot of new people, I'll be at the next cup for my second time to hopefully meet a lot of u there to.. I'll have my secret resipe line, i got from a bagseed of some trainwreck, its totally different then trainwreck, whatever it was crossed with i think its that pheno and its a crazy plant, hard to explain. I want to enter it into the cup. I think it could win. The Cali Connections Tahoe OG i think was the best i tryed last time and i know my Secret Recipe cut kills it..I did have to admit the Green House Super Lemon Haze was really good. I grew it once and it was killer smoke w/ a really nice high, other then that i didn't like anything else i tryed of greenhouses. kings kush wasnt good, trainwreck sucked. ahh Well I just sent in all my stock up to a breeder i make seeds for up in Canada, he sells them in van cover for all i know. If i came here a few days ago i would of saved at least 30 packs to send to the farm. I'll have tones of stuff finishing up then will need to dry and ill send in 100+ packs to the farm as testers and freebies, maybe logic will let me get a section on the farm once people dig my shit. a few people in the pnw on here i know have grown my c99 f4, and Space Queen Redux (Grape Rom x C99 ) lines. I'm working on a Grape Rom IBL. I have a bunch of Grape Rom Bx1's (Grape Rom x Space Queen f1) that i need to test. I tested one male and they were way c99 dom. This next male im using i believe is the rom pheno. I'm also trying a straight rom pheno space queen f2 male bx to the f1 and f2 grape rom pheno. So ill have a ton of different rom bx1 lines that will need tested. see witch is best.

I just sent Dub a bunch of my SSH beans to work with. He want's to mix it with Reefermans SSH line w/ reef said to be straight from sam the skunkman and the best ssh hes seen.. we will see i hate reeferman dub loves him i think i piss him off sometimes giving him shit cause he jocked reefermans nuts for a while. i got to admit me and dub both grew a lot of reefs stuff back in 05-06. His Love Potion was alight. My Love Potion line is my (Seattle G13 x Reef's Santa Marta) x (Reef's Love Potion #1) then taken to F4, extremely stable. I'm also doing a pure Classic Breed Love Potion line Seattle G13 x (Seattle G13 x Reef's Santa Marta Colombian Gold). My current line is 1/2 mine 1/2 reefs)

Me and Dub's hes on the farm i forgot what he goes but dubs or something me and him are teaming up to create caddilac genetics, ill run the classic breedz line of classic strains mostly. and the others will go under caddilac genetics. website will be up soon.. classic breedz website is already up. If dubz ssh he just got from reef's doesn't germ hes going to want to murder reef lol. he jewed him on a bunch of stuff. his big bertha seedlings were bunch and he threw away what they came in and has no record he bought them and reef wont replace them for him. sucks. 1/10 germ on but never came above ground.

But anyways im so glad to be here at the farm! Hope i can help make this place even better. Once i have more stock ready anyone who cant afford beans i can hook them up with my nl5 line. its a very good line. my highest yielding line. of some of the best northern lights weed u've seen. closest weed to road kill skunk ive smelt and it yields huge huge buds. Will please any grower and is excellent med's.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Welcome bro, U seem really excited about your work! Hope things go well for ya, and cant wait to see some of what you got.

420king-MASSES

welcome to the farm man hope to see your genetics up and around here throw some pics up for us cmon give us a taste of your gear

D

Dubsta

Thats funny I'm in the 253 myself. Been here ever since i was 2years old. I moved from Auburn, California to Auburn, Washington and havn't let this area yet. Gotta love the Pacific Northwest.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

nice having you......i think i want some of that secret recipe.........can't wait for some of your projects........peace and welcome...dj

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Great to have you, gotta agree about RM's beans, bunch of low germ rate bs IMO. I'd love to get some of that NL5. I've ordered bcsc nl5 + afgan dream several years ago from greenlife seeds rec'd 1/2 an envelope with a nice letter from customs asking me to contact them. See ya around

mal

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome classic!! Would that be Dubsta or Jdubz you were referring to?

D

Dubsta

Welcome classic!! Would that be Dubsta or Jdubz you were referring to?

yes sir, that would be me. classic is my boy guys welcome him to the farm. He gave me a killer cut of his grape rom and some beans to play with earlier this morning while were were trimming some of his romulan and c99 that just came down. oh ya while playing with his new trim reaper. gotta get myself one of those there bad ass. me and him will have some nice projects comming up witch will be sent to the farm to play with. :dance

C

classic breedz

Just woke up and plan on trimming for the next hour the trim reaper rocks makes harvest a breeze compared to before. What a great investment if your cropping large amounts. I'll have a bunch of my C99 F4, SSH, NL5, and a bunch of dubz Diesel Kush F3's (These are totally different then the F3's and bx Dubsta is making of his own) I think i found a killer f2 male. It's the best yielder out of my 11 males I flowered out, nice rezin and its a stinky bastered to. I also crossed it with Dubz SDK F1 Babby. The leafy one Reef uses dubz pics to his sell beans. I also took my other top 3 males and crossed it with my top 3 f2 females, one pheno smells of rotten ripe grapefruit, one smells exactly like the f1 momma but isn't leafy w/ just as good yield as the f1 mom. Then my Huge yielding plant that smells like grapefruit diesel. This is one strain Dub told me turns out better using synthitic nutes and hes right. Plus is smoke so damn smooth, the smell is way better using these blue moon nutes. 2 part bloom 1-0-0 0-3-6. I cut out the nitrogen late in flower and run the same ppm and the budz explode once i drop the nitrogen. no additive besides nitrozyme foilor spray in veg and late flower. The 2 Part Blue Moon is made by Indoor Garden and Lights in Tacoma, Wa. They bottle it in washington to. It's really cheap only $30 for the 2 part gal jugs veg and bloom.

1oz each of both the VEG and Bloom Part A and B makes a totall ppm of 1400-1500.
so there quite potent and worth the money. I did a side by side with Advance Nutes Iguanna Juice in soil-less mix and the Sythetic and people actually like the Sythetic Buds better, the smells are slightly different on some strains but always both as potent smelling. Yesterday, Dub liked my Romulan, SSH, and C99 grown with the Blue Moon sythetic nutes then the Organic Iguanna Juice no additives.. The buds with these blue moon nutes smoke really smooth compared to some strains grown with iguanna juice. Witch i like sometimes for strains that are kinda harsh when smoking, makes them not so harsh, and i flush for only 3-5days w/ the blue moon sythetic grown in 5gal DWC. My soil-less plants i flush for at least a week sometimes 2 both the iguanna juice and blue moon in the soil-less.

The Udub x G13HP is a strain i got way back in the early 90's. I had some kinda borge come into my room i think by my shoes, now i use bootys when i enter my room. But all my plants died in like 2 days and i had no clue wtf killed them it was werid. I really think i carred in some kinda borge, i was hiking outdoors and came inside that day. I just found and old kat from the old wa med scene who got this cut from someone. I'm not sure if its the real deal i had but if it is guys this is going to be a new elite to the community. Its killer, and I'm not a strain horder, I'm new the online dub kinda pushed me to online. But the Udub G13HP Does very good in crosses to. I dont believe it was a f1 it did have lots of vigor but in crosses it produced really stable seeds. I crossed it with a few strains way way long time ago. Ended up loosing all those seeds like 12 years ago in a stupid raid where no one was charged and they wouldn't give me any of my seeds back.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad to have ya both here on the Farm! Looking forward to trying a few of those crosses..

Top Bottom