Classic Remix flirtin with a room full of ladies

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hey guys.

going to do get some stuff going again before i get put down like a damn dog here in a little bit.

I have WAYYY, wayyy, too many flavors for my room. LOL. lets see what happens!

Set up:

ton of t8's for veg, 2 600's cooled for flower. Had a 1K but switched it up, i have a 7.5 x 4' area to work with, figured the 600's would be much much better. quantum all the way

I keep it as organic as possible. Use great white and age old grow for veg then a concoction of organic nutes for flower.

Cuts (to become moms):
Fire Alien Kush
Fire Alien Romulan
Chemmy Jones
Pineapple
Darkstar
Cali Orange
Sweet tooth (original)
Pink Pez
Ghost OG
Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut)

Seeds going:

Bear Candy (coog x Jay barret - Super pink and raspberry tasting buds, super good hopin i can find a nice pheno to work with)

TESTERS GOING

uprising seed co - soon! (dont know which ones should be here today)

Raredankness - Soon! (need to meet up with the MRS next month :-D )

JAWS - have had his gear around since 2010, and the cut of sugar ape f2 is never going anywhere, however a friend has it, plan on getting it back. and hopefully poppin some new madness from all the amazing shit he has going on over there.

So I have some ghost and GSC rooting (and god damn those cuts are some of the biggest healthiest i have ever seen!) but the rest are tuggin along. I ended up with a few branches of the first 3 of the list, the Fire aliens and chemmy jones. Cut little clones so i could get quite a few, they're bouncin back from the transplant... couple of them i think dont like me, but its cool need ROOM!.

just wanted to get this first post up before i head to work. Going to do a few improvements to the area (and clean) then i'll start with the show!

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

sounds like a nice little sexy party! im pretty envious of your patience. so many multi strain grows here at the farm

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

thanks man! yeah its definitely a little chaotic in my neck of the wood LOL.

got a fully drooped ghost hopin she perks back up in a day or two, cant wait for these cuts.

Just got some godfather OG from Uprising seed co, when i flip the cuts into flower now is when i'll have time to do that test run justice. Stoked on the genetic backround of that cross, sounds like a winner to me!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

still not a lot happenin over here! just veggin.... at about 3 weeks on the single sprout and a couple days vegign for all the cuts.

got the ghost and GSC about a week ago so those havent even shown roots...

I killed the pineapple Cali O and sweet tooth, fucking PM.

heres some weak sauce shots.... need somethin to BLOW UP! LOL.

going to pop some GODFATHER OG from uprising and some COOKIE MONSTER F2 from JAWS... stoked on that next run too! hopefully i'll get on the DWD train with some white crosses.... keep my fingers crossed!!!

Bear Candy sprout (about 3 weeks old. shes pissed at me a little but if she grows up anything like her parents she'll be here a round or two.... wish that bud had more than 1 bean!)

BC
Bear candy leaf

Death Star Cut
DS

Pink Pez (sorry they are sideways)
PP

Fire Alien Rom
Smallveg
Smallvegtop

nothing too entertaining right now.... just keepin em healthy. I'll let these veg probably 2-3 more weeks then i'll throw em in.

so impatient with rooting super good cuts
Ghost cut

Jaws Gear!!!
Jawsgear

Look how big some of those beans are!!
Hugebeansjaws

Godfather OG (uprising seed co)
Photo 1

Some Flo from Genghis Don's last run. So tasty.
Photo 2

Well, poppin some more tonight, until then!

CR

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Interesting things here. Will pop in and check out in the future. Good luck with things.

JAWS

JAWS

hello CLASSIC:)
looking very full in here my friend and i look forward to the show for-sure..

dont know shit about that BEAR CANDY but love the name and i really like the way those leaves are looking, you have those SAW BLADE looking leaves that are always very cool to see...

that first pic high-lighted against that white back wall is a great look at what im talking about, just beautiful...

very nice:)

Top Bottom