clawed upper part of plant

• Thread starter Endthefeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Endthefeds

After an unsuccessful flush and increasing distance from the hps light i come to u guys in hopes of a solution. the leaves were pretty dark as well so i was thinking it was N toxicity but now idk. Its weird because the top leaves are folded in and only grew as a single leaf instead of your standard 5 set. Could it be just not enough airflow? Its only happening to one particular strain(budda tahoe og) other strains r fine

Clawed upper part of plant
Clawed upper part of plant 2
derkaderk

derkaderk

They look really over watered. Flushing was probably unnecessary...your plants look healthy otherwise.

What medium?nutes?

Myco

Myco

What light schedule do you have your plants in?

The plant shown looks like it's autoflowering to me... aside from the leaf clawing, which I would consider a minor issue at this point. Is this plant rootbound?

E

Endthefeds

They look really over watered. Flushing was probably unnecessary...your plants look healthy otherwise.

What medium?nutes?

I thought it looked over watered as well but they are in 3gal smart pots and only get watered every 3-4days when they feel nice and light. I believe they are either in happy frog or a mix of that and ocean forest. Using ff big bloom and was using grow big however they are beginning to flower so ill start tiger bloom

E

Endthefeds

What light schedule do you have your plants in?

The plant shown looks like it's autoflowering to me... aside from the leaf clawing, which I would consider a minor issue at this point. Is this
plant rootbound?

No they were transplanted a few wks back into 3gal smart pots a fw wks back.

They have been in 12 12 for ab a wk now. They were started from reg seeds.

showmegreen

showmegreen

They clones? If so wat set out of tha mom are they? I sometimes get funky leaf orders when I ran a mom over year or so. But they allways flower good. If I have a plant that starts to eagle claw ( matter of fact got one now) I just know shes grown finicky and her veins cant handle suckin up to much salts of anything. It usually happens when I throwem into stretch mode before they hit the tannin room for flower time.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
After an unsuccessful flush and increasing distance from the hps light i come to u guys in hopes of a solution. the leaves were pretty dark as well so i was thinking it was N toxicity but now idk. Its weird because the top leaves are folded in and only grew as a single leaf instead of your standard 5 set. Could it be just not enough airflow? Its only happening to one particular strain(budda tahoe og) other strains r fine
Overly dark green can also be a sign of P-.

They look like they're in a revegging state, and that'll cause the leaves to curve, claw, twist and roll in my experience. Just this year I've seen seed starts do much the same thing, I'd put them in a too-acidic soil. After transplanting to a better quality soil they corrected for the most part, but some show revegging signs, messed up leaves, etc.

Top Bottom