Clawing during monster crop revegging - help!?

• Thread starter Nectarivorous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

Hi all,

I took cuttings of one of my Green Crack girls 3 weeks into 12/12. They grew great roots and went into pot well, and are flying along. They are outside in spring weather and have definitely gone back into veg, they've gone back to 3's and now single fan leaves. However the new growth is showing Ntox which makes sense as they are technically in flower mode and are getting veg nutes. Is this an unavoidable side effect of monster cropping, or should I be adjusting my nutes? Any help appreciated, only my second grow so pretty happy wth where the clones are at just wanna make sure the Ntox is a normal side effect. Honestly this is an accidental the girl didn't look like she was flowering when I cut, and I didn't know monster cropping was a thing. I'm excited but obviously all new. One of these will go in the soil and I'll do a full summer grow outdoors just for the experience. Well, the experience and the potential for a couple pounds of fire. The big girl will go in the tent in 2 weeks when drying is done from last grow, under Spider Farmer LED. Will get 20/4 lighting once it goes in there. Any help appreciated! Thanks crew!

Clawing during monster crop revegging   help
Clawing during monster crop revegging   help 2
Clawing during monster crop revegging   help 3
Last edited:
Top Bottom