Clawing Leaves After Watering

• Thread starter Gaberabtic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Just curious if anyone has ever had this happen. I have 2 ladies the make a fist after I water whether it was a feeding or not. Then after about 8 hours on the dot they are standing tall lifting thier hands to Jesus. The only thing I can think of is the pots are on the floor (concert) while the rest are raised up.
Ph is good
1000 watt hps
12 days into flower
Everything is green and healthy
Yeast/sugar co2 system low budget

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

I have 2 ladies the make a fist after I water whether it was a feeding or not.

what exactly does this mean?

after it first happened, have you only been giving them water or are you continuing scheduled feedings on these 2 gals?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I noticed this back when I used soil. They get pissed off that you just flooded them. If they bounce back after 8 hours, you're golden. Kinda like when lights come on at first, they all kinda look droopy and tired. An hour later, they're perky as can be. Wouldn't worry too much about it unless the claw persists.

Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

I plan on continuing the scheduled feedings.
Please excuse the hps light I know it makes everything hard to see for that I apologize.
The ladies I'm talking about are the two tall in the back. Yup the ones with thier hands raised up so, I'm not too worried about it. Was just curious if any more experienced growers have had that happen.
The nutes I'm using are t.b and molasses. Not trying anything.major with the nutes just 3 tsp per gallon of tb and one tsp of molasses.
But I think no wait I know I'm going to have some height issues I'm going to have to deal with. Overall not to bad for a first timer that's having a freaking blast!

20150809 223735
Gaberabtic

Gaberabtic

Yea I thought that should help just haven't looked into much yet
Thanks for the input!
Much appreciated

Power OG

Power OG

What is T.B. nutrients and how often are you using molasses in your root drenchs?

Power OG

Power OG

Your using the mollases as a food source for the microbe herd in the soil correct? So if you goin to use molasses direct id suggest one a month, alil molasses goes a long way, molasses is a really big protien chain, so by adding it all the time you will end up creating a lead blanket and smothering your micro herd dead. Molasses is best used in a tea, were you boosting the microbe herd into the millions and diluting the molasses with air and water. A simple raw sugar,or agave nectar is a much smaller protien chain for your micro herd in your pot to digest and thrive. I definitely use molasses but only in teas.
Respect

Top Bottom