Clawing or just genetics? any info would be great

• Thread starter Pants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pants

Got a few Autos going. They are in FFHF with 20/4 300w at about 24”. I was afraid I may have over-watered on first water due to them being in 5gal pots to avoid transplants. Larger plant (Runtz) seems happy and fine, 2 smaller plants (THC Bomb) & (White Widow) are showing some clawing in their baby leaves. Curious is they may be strain related or if it may be due to light, watering, or how they are absorbing the FFHF. Temps are around 72° and humidity is around 50 Any advice would be great! Thank you.

Clawing or just genetics any info would be great
Clawing or just genetics any info would be great 2
Clawing or just genetics any info would be great 3
Clawing or just genetics any info would be great 4
P

Pants

Also to note, since I had felt I over watered about 2 weeks ago, I did not add any water until they were almost wilting bone dry, added a minimal amount of water today as well

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Also to note, since I had felt I over watered about 2 weeks ago, I did not add any water until they were almost wilting bone dry, added a minimal amount of water today as well
overwatering is not the act of giving to much water at one time , overwatering is watering to frequently and not allowing the soil to dry out in between watering

P

Pants

overwatering is not the act of giving to much water at one time , overwatering is watering to frequently and not allowing the soil to dry out in between watering
yeah i’ve watered 3 times in 4 weeks, about a half gallon each the first time and maybe a pint each other time. Soil is bone dry 4” in- should i wait even more?

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I see a moderator does not know ffof soil. Its loaded with nitrogen. Lot of people start there baby plants in other soil before putting it into ffof to prevent burn . Yeah its funny right . HAHA . Who does not know or used ffof soil ? They clearly do not go to hydro stores
Will ffof burn all plants ? No but how many post i have seen people having burnt clones in the soil. Its usually fresh rooted clones that have issues .

Last edited:
Top Bottom