CLEAN SLATE [i.e.; new grow room] ---->> Undercurrent?? Whats the low down folks?

• Thread starter differentstrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

differentstrain

I am currently working to build a system that can have 12 flowering units and that will be able to fit into a room that is 101cm x 101cm with 75cm ceiling height?

The idea is the plants will be placed into this room fully vegetated and will flower upon entry.

I want to use an undercurrent system for consistency in each harvest. Also I would assume this will be an easy maintenance system as well.

I have a lot of questions and I am looking for ideas as I have yet to put a nail in the floor.

Some questions
Lights?
how many?
???watt?
Hps or LED?

Growing medium?
Rockwool?
cocoa beans?
coffee beans <-- (I want to try this any ways...)

Air Circulation?
I am not very versed here. Carbon filter system i would assume...?

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday season. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and ideas!

differentstrain

2DogWalker

I suggest takin a look around at some similar size rooms on the threads to see what kind of equipment they have in their rooms - 75cm is pretty low for an undercurrent IMO, I use the english system, but thats only 3/4 of a meter - no where near the height you need to grow a Tree.

HTG makes a nice DWC system for low profile nice ones!

As for the rest of the questions, a little research will definitely clarify your path.

Best Wishes my Friend.... The ALIENS ARE COMING, as well as, some frosty White Og's

Latest posts

Top Bottom