Clean?

• Thread starter DreamsOfDiesel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Ok, so hi everyone, please do not post about C..., Religion, or Politics.
I decided to start this in case anyone besides me needed somewhere to take mind off all the bs.
Let's try for general life crap (no specific mentions of C) & humor, open for any subject besides banned stuff & purposefully disrespectful/hurtful things

That being said

How is everyone? I'm fairly annoyed at having to deal with stupid people out in public today. Glad to be home early tonight

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Kinda weird to not be able to speak about the huge elephant in front of me. I'm trying to see it from other viewpoints but I admit to having a hard time with it right now. Maybe I'll smoke a big fattie & try to be more understanding

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

This is 1 of my favorite bowls

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I am having a hard time with our thread being locked too. Just because the owner is having a meltdown is no reason to cut off our communication and outlet during this difficult time. We help his customers for free every day. He has lost his perspective apparently.

There I didnt even say corona. Oops. ;-)

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I am having a hard time with our thread being locked too. Just because the owner is having a meltdown is no reason to cut off our communication and outlet during this difficult time. We help his customers for free every day. He has lost his perspective apparently.

There I didnt even say corona. Oops. ;-)
I have yet to find anything that confirms what he said, and I have been looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom