Cleaning/sterlizing grow rooms

• Thread starter whiskeygirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

whiskeygirl

I was wondering what is the best product for general cleaning in your grow rooms? I like to mop my floors weekly in both my veg and bud rooms. Also what do you guys use to clean/disinfect grow buckets/tools?? Can carefully washing floors during the last 2 weeks of budding effect the plants?

Products:
Physan 20
H2O2
Simple Green
Bleach
??????

Thanks!

69aarviper

69aarviper

Hey Whiskey Girl, I use bleach At 10% ratio to water. But will lean more with you.Thanks for post:dance

Globel

Globel

I like to burn sulfur between runs. I try to avoid using it on the plants. I also like bombing in between runs. If the room is newly built out of wood. I like to spray the whole thing down with egal20. Mold can be a bitch some times. I also Like to dry the room out as much as possible crack the dehumidifier up.

J

Jalisco Kid

Sulfur does not clean or disinfect it changes the pH on the surface. Bleach is good for floors but it needs to be rinsed to much for most other things for me. 35% peroxide is good for quickness. I keep Naccason from grow more around now as it is stronger and cheaper then physan which is what I used to use. JK

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

What dilution rate do use when adding the h202 as a cleaning solution?

B

Bobby Smith

"When my mama washes my clothes
She uses bleeee-otch"

Yeah, I use a 1/5 bleach/water mixture.

Didn't wanna waste my H202 so have never tried that.

420Gator

420Gator

i use dollar store bleach but not past midway thru flower and i only use several ounces into a 5 gal bucket

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
physan is safe for plants - bleach is not

if your cleaning with gals in the room Id go with physan for sure

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

h2o2 is the way to go
dilution insturction are almost always on the side
as long as you not running any benefial bacteria its ok to run it in small amounts in hydro/aero
no experience with soil
as far as room cleaning goes i have a $30 tiny ass black and decker shopvac in each room
take pride in your ladies, keep their room clean
i need to find a strain that cleans up after itself

Top Bottom