Clear Rolling papers

• Thread starter Midnight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
i don't like those clear blunts... got a free pack in a coffeeshop once... you roll a straight one, and after a few drags you get a banana joint... also at the end of the blunt, the paper gets loose and its a hassle to smoke the last bit :icon_dizzy:

darksideX

darksideX

yep me too don't like those clear blunts..influences taste:puke
..raw'z are tha only shit :cool0044:

M

Midnight

Just used clear paper for the first time ..a friend in west virgina gave me the last of his pack www.papertrip.com I'm glad i didn't waste my money !! Hard to roll with and taste bad ... Then i lit the joint and got a paper smoke in my eye .. holy shit that was worst than nornal papers more like cardboard burning
just my opinion !!

T

the Rock

where do they sell the clear ones in CA. and can someone explain what an inverted joint is thanks

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hate the clear papers, and really dont think the are healthier myself. Smoking maiz followed by RAW for me, but the maiz are so nice.

S

senate

Does everyone still feel the same way about clear papers? I just came online to see what the consensus was. I;ve been using them for years and they taste MUCH better than regular papers. I cant believe people are disagreeing with that. They are the easiest thing ever to roll as well. Everyone still disagree?

RABB1T

RABB1T

Does everyone still feel the same way about clear papers? I just came online to see what the consensus was. I;ve been using them for years and they taste MUCH better than regular papers. I cant believe people are disagreeing with that. They are the easiest thing ever to roll as well. Everyone still disagree?

Clear is okay sometimes, we enjoy the aLeda brand. Use glass if it's an option.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Its Clear To Me

The clear papers burn smoother and impart no taste to the weed being smoked. I prefer a bong or 1 hit, but my wife likes joints so when on a road trip or vacation we smoke joints in the clear papers. I've used zigzag's for 25 years, but once I tried the clear(several years ago) I've never looked back. When I smoke someone's j in paper the difference is obvious, I am finicky and you can't taste the clear paper in my opinion

mal

Top Bottom