Clinic in Anchorage

• Thread starter akhippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
akhippi

akhippi

Has anyone up Anchorage way dealt with The Healing Center,Medical Marijuana,733 west 4th. ave,#308.(907-250-0707)?The reason I`m asking is I know there`s a few bad ones around town,or is this a new legit one?

cannabeans

cannabeans

If the guy who runs "The Healing Center" over there is named Mike S****, speaking from experience he is a total D***, but if your paperwork is in order, you will more than likely get your recomendation. The Healing Center with Mike associated has been to a few different states and screwed some good people over fairly substantial amounts of money....

TJCannabis

TJCannabis

Because the hassle doctors in Anchorage got from the head of the DEA several years ago!! He went to many meetings and offices threatening them if they sign the physician statement in the MM Registry packet. All my doctors were afraid to sign it after his visit. Then this time last year I found a posting on one of my websites about a new doc coming to Anchorage to help qualifying patients get a MM card. I found the new doc to very interested in helping his patients that qualify get their MM Card. I have several qualifying diseases or conditions. I met Mike last year also, he was very professional at the introduction meeting he had for the patients scheduled that morning. I made appointments for 2 of my friends that needed a new doc to help get their MM Cards renewed also. They also had a pleasant experience. I went to "The Healing Center" doctor to get my MM Card renewed. The doctor remembered me, we had a nice visit and the new receptionist was very helpful, both my 2 friends have an appointment next month. They were not any more expensive than most the docs I see regularly for MS. The address you have is the where I went last month, they share the offices with a couple of attorneys. Sorry you had such a bad experience cannabeans, I was happy to find someone to help me get my card renewed after several years of not being able too. I had been registered since the beginning in 99 !!

Dunge

Dunge

"DEA Threatens Doctors"
I believe it.
The Healing Center brought a doctor to Fairbanks willing to sign the required document and lined up all the paperwork.
I don't care for their fee structure, but it works and is the ONLY WAY I found to be legal.

akhippi

akhippi

Has anyone up Anchorage way dealt with The Healing Center,Medical Marijuana,733 west 4th. ave,#308)?The reason I`m asking is I know there`s a few bad ones around town,or is this a new legit one?

DrRabbit

DrRabbit

Used the Healing Center in Fairbanks last. I had a good experience. Not as professional as in Oregon, but okay.

Most important is that they follow the rules and support the medical cannabis mission.

akhippi

akhippi

"DEA Threatens Doctors"
I believe it.
The Healing Center brought a doctor to Fairbanks willing to sign the required document and lined up all the paperwork.
I don't care for their fee structure, but it works and is the ONLY WAY I found to be legal.
yeah,$300-$350 is a bit steep considering u can get it done in Washington for $100 to $150.00.

DrRabbit

DrRabbit

yeah,$300-$350 is a bit steep considering u can get it done in Washington for $100 to $150.00.
They fly a doctor in from California, so you've got that roundtrip flight to FAI to factor into those costs. They certainly didn't have that cost in Oregon.

Dunge

Dunge

I have no complaints about THCMC service.
The Dr. was an elderly gentleman.
He spent about fifteen minutes consulting with my daughter.
She told me that he was genuinely happy that she finds described benefits from MMJ.
She also brought a prescription for a medication treating a state listed ailment.
They were well organized and all paperwork and instructions were provided.
I will be doing business with them again this summer.
The MMJ registration provides legal protection that should never be needed.
Insurance.
I did have to divulge more information on the application to the State of Alaska as caregiver than I would have preferred.
Can only hope the state protects that data as promised.

DrRabbit

DrRabbit

I did have to divulge more information on the application to the State of Alaska as caregiver than I would have preferred.
Can only hope the state protects that data as promised.
Well, I think they're as good as the police allow in this regard. I've not heard of any data raids up here. Certainly nothing like the case in Oregon where local and county police made 1,000s of data inquiries in violation of the law.

akjoe

akjoe

I got my card from the healing center for years. I stopped getting it a few years ago just got tired of paying them 300.00 a year

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Nevada is $450 initially, then $350 a year after that. My sister has one there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom