Clone Choices, would like your opinion and why please

• Thread starter BlueDreamGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueDreamGrower

Alright everyone.. I have small space and I only like to keep so many strains. I already have 6 strains (not on the list) and want to get more. I do not want a super long flower time (over 10 weeks) and also a super stinky plant is no good. Please help, I would like to purchase a few tomorrow. Here is the list of choices from my favorite collective.

OG KUSH
Crimea Blue (45 day, Ukrainian hash-plant x dj shorts blueberry)
Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse Seeds, 2009 cannabis cup winner)
Original Sour Diesel (ecsd)
Pre-98 Bubba
Blue Dream Haze
Black Domina
Fire OG
Og Kush (purple norcal pheno)
SFV OG
Larry OG
Tahoe OG
BlackBerry Kush
Tangerine Kush
Cannadential
Schrom
Kush Berry
Cheese (big Buddah)
Sharks Breath
Ogiesel
Chemdog D
UK Cheese
Blue Dot
Chemdog #4
LSD
Connie Chung (pacific g13 x La confidential)
Cataract Kush
Burmese Kush
Martian Mean Green
Strawberry Diesel (rez dog)
MK Ultra

D

DazedNconfussed

dont Chemdog D get really smelly though? I heard Chemdog #4 is great without the smell....its what im growing........

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

yeah i think youd have to take off the chems, kushes and diesel out for smell. and the hazes at least for flower time

L

Lost

I would add blue dream to my collection if she was closer.. I might have to make the drive to pick her up tommorrow..

BigBud09

BigBud09

Im going with the Cheese (big Buddah) i had some big buddha blue cheese that was killa but stinks to high heaven or try the Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse Seeds, 2009 cannabis cup winner) smell like your growing lemon trees;)

M

Mr.LovaLova

Chemdog D, Fire OG, and Pre-98 Bubba in that order ...

S

SmokeMan

Pre98Bubba, FireOG and Martian Mean Green.

I smoked MMG from a grower friend and I must say that herb is BOMB! The taste is to die for plus the potentcy is dank! Plus its yields very well im told.

B

BlueDreamGrower

I really like the replies.. The ones telling me to grow OG's.. might not have experience with these. I have done 5 different OGs and they pretty much all stunk to high hell

M

mikeyk420

I went to the same collective not long ago and grabbed Crimea Blue, Connie Chung, Celestial Temple (not good flowering time) and Hawaiian Snow. The Hawaiian is fantastic as is the Connie Chung.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
dont get the fire og cuz from what iv gathered OGR has the real fire cutt you want. The Larry is just straight up great og kush. you can never really go wrong with Chemdog D, has a better yeild out of the chem family, for sure better than the 91'. i wouldnt go for the cheese cutt because you want the suicide cheese cutt if your gonna work with cheese at all. plus im pretty sure cheese is a freak pheno from a skunk#1 pack from back when. pre 98 bubba is bomb but the yield is kinda on the lower side and grows quite slowly from my experience. after all that non sense i just spit out.....i go with Chemdog D, Larry (though can be lenghy at time) ....most of those listed are 10 weekers and i think alot of them will have a bit of stretch on ya unless cropped down to make em bushy :)

D

dailychronic

I don't know if the burmese kush smells like growing but I know she smokes really good, and it supose to flower under 60.

If I was growing to make money I would go with a 45 day strain, although thats a little hard for me to believe.

For personal I have loved every blueberry x haze cross Ive had so I can't imagine Blue Dream being anything below those I have tried and the taste is so awesome.

D

dusty

Chemdog #4 reeks like Sour OG every time I touch it and there aren't even nugs yet..

Top Bottom