Clone help!

• Thread starter cbatterton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Why my clone hasnt grown much and why leafs are browning in spots and dead looking.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cbatterton

cbatterton

Bought a clone from my medical provider and i transplanted it left it in the cube it was in as told by them. put it in some quality soil from ace hardware. its been doing well been a week though and havent seen much growth to it. also some leafs have been looking like they have been burnt or they are dying in some spots its getting me worried and i really dont wanna loose this plant to something i can prevent. they plant overall looks healthy its a nice green color and new leafs are forming but im just concerned about the other leafs. any suggestions people? thank u for your time!

urbanfog

urbanfog

whats your temps/ humidity level?
Type of lighting?
What type of "ace" soil?
watering schedule?

Cant say Ive never lost a clone a week or two after picking them up. Just lost 2 strawberry coughs out of 4 purchased, sometimes they just dont make it

cbatterton

cbatterton

lighting is a 65 watt plant food light also bought from ace. the soil is miracle grow moisture control was afraid of over watering...lol once in mourning and once at night work most of day. taking temps now will post in bit.

cbatterton

cbatterton

soil temp was around 70 degrees i believe and closet temp was around 75-80 degrees. not sure on humidity level. im only growing one plant right now should i invest in a humidifier/dehumidifier?

urbanfog

urbanfog

im thinking its the MG.....and watering 2xs a day with the moisture control may be the detriment

cbatterton

cbatterton

Alright do u suggest any soil? And what should I be doing for a watering cycle for a clone?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah sounds like you are over watering

Top Bottom