Clone Help ?

• Thread starter New2dagame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
New2dagame

New2dagame

These clones have been running for 2weeks.
Not looking to good and no roots yet . Any suggestions on how to make these babies happy ? Humidity 80-85 temp 80-85
Been spraying dome every day . Would love some help . Oh yea these are critical kush clones . Would love some direction. Was thinking of cutting 4 more but would love to gain more info on cloning .

Clone help
Clone help 2
Clone help 3
Clone help 4
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Not looking to good and no roots yet . Any suggestions on how to make these babies happy ? Humidity 80-85 temp 80-85
Been spraying dome every day . Would love some help . Oh yea these are critical kush clones . Would love some direction. Was thinking of cutting 4 more but would love to gain more info on cloning .
Do you have a heating mat under them that is keeping a consistent temperature?

R

RDY2giveup

Not that I know much. I just did my first clone also. My plants look healthy though. I read that they don't like heat as high as you are talking. Mine are in the house with air conditioning with a T5 light on them. I have read that the big hot lights aren't needed for vegging. You probably could fill up the tray with more dirt/soil and get those nodes that were cut off to grow roots if they were kept wet! Just from my experiencing with other types of plants.
IMG 2094

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Not that I know much. I just did my first clone also. My plants look healthy though. I read that they don't like heat as high as you are talking. Mine are in the house with air conditioning with a T5 light on them. I have read that the big hot lights aren't needed for vegging. You probably could fill up the tray with more dirt/soil and get those nodes that were cut off to grow roots if they were kept wet! Just from my experiencing with other types of plants.View attachment 722126
It's not that you want to make them hot it's that you want to keep them consistent without getting cold at certain times like when your lights are off. They won't do much if they're cold. Try to keep them consistent like 75 degrees.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

It's not that you want to make them hot it's that you want to keep them consistent without getting cold at certain times like when your lights are off. They won't do much if they're cold. Try to keep them consistent like 75 degrees.

one time i filled 2 trays I pushed one tray in to the other room with a ac just for like 20min as I was taking the rest of the clones all the ones in the room with the ac all wilted and looked like crap

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Not that I know much. I just did my first clone also. My plants look healthy though. I read that they don't like heat as high as you are talking. Mine are in the house with air conditioning with a T5 light on them. I have read that the big hot lights aren't needed for vegging. You probably could fill up the tray with more dirt/soil and get those nodes that were cut off to grow roots if they were kept wet! Just from my experiencing with other types of plants.View attachment 722126
You have to get one of these for your mat it doesn't usually come with it. If you just try running a Mat at it will not maintain a consistent temperature.

20170720 214136
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I shouldn't say it will not maintain a consistent temperature. Without the thermostat you will not be able to maintain the desired temperature.

New2dagame

New2dagame

Thinking I refilled tray to soon . Didn't give time for them to look for water . Possible problem ? I do have heat mat underneath .
Was 8 for 8 with clones . This time I used bigger tray and dome. Also moved out of tent this time . Needed it for drying !! 420
Thx for all the support!!

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yep u gave them to much water I get roots in about 4-7 days with soak 3-4 days then take away water and just mist

New2dagame

New2dagame

Can't sleep way to hot outside . Bout to cut 4 more clones . Got all that root enhancer shit , will use min . Wish me luck going in .
Oh yea need wake up for work in 2 hours anyway . Fudge me

New2dagame

New2dagame

Done ! Did I leave to much leaf on those 4 critical kush clones on the left ? Before and after pics of mom.
Also here's some pics of my other tents .

IMG 8122
IMG 8124
IMG 8125
IMG 8126
IMG 8129
IMG 8130
IMG 8132
IMG 8133
Organikz

Organikz

All the rooting gel and that bottle isn't necessary. This is organics.

• Prepare solo cups for cuttings with labels then add 2 tsp coconut water, a few drops of fulvic acid and a pinch of aloe powder and 1/2 cup water
  • Soak rapid riot cubes in The same solution. Then squeeze excess moisture out.
  • As soon as you take each cut throw it in the water to avoid air bubbles in the stem. It kills them.
  • Follow the recommended method from here.
Best rooting success ever and light is important. 3000k is most ideal from experience. Keeps them from gassing out. I've had roots 2 inches out the cube in 7 days.

Some strains root better with out a mat. That's why I keep 2 hot houses. If I'm not familiar I run some in each one.

I've also learned directly misting plants can cause mold in new growth which kills em dead. They root but what then...

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

That same hormone in that tub which is half sterile is inside the plant. Fresh. A little sicilic acid in that aloe will trigger them and the phytokines in the coconut water will reverse growth toward rooting. Fulvic is a means to force uptake along with some trace to hold them. Without insiting upper growth.

Buildasoil.com has the full article.

Last edited:
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

What did you use to help them root? Cloning solution? Rihzo??

Top Bottom