Clone is now showing flowers

• Thread starter Mrgrows466
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

My clone is now showing flowers and I want it to grow dense big buds. What should I feed it and what should I stop feeding it? First clone and i dont want to ruin it!
Clone is now showing flowers
Clone is now showing flowers 2

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

What kind of light you using? Dense big buds need lots of light and I fear your little clone just isnt getting it...

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Hmm ... I think that light is really pulling 110watts from the wall. I know they say 1000watts but look at the specs. I guess 110 watts can produce a nice plant. Dont know if big dense buds can be had though. Keep us updated!

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Hmm ... I think that light is really pulling 110watts from the wall. I know they say 1000watts but look at the specs. I guess 110 watts can produce a nice plant. Dont know if big dense buds can be had though. Keep us updated!
I will for sure thanks

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
How long has it been growing single bladed leaves like that?

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

How long has it been growing single bladed leaves like that?
It rooted about 1 months a half ago and had it under a led flood light fed it h2o till i seen first leaves growing probably 1 wk after. I just brought into the the tent for flowering 2 weeks ago but it's been doing it ever since. I clipped it off a female plant that went herm on me before it pollinated. Experiment kinda thing. Is that the reason it grew single leaves?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
It rooted about 1 months a half ago and had it under a led flood light fed it h2o till i seen first leaves growing probably 1 wk after. I just brought into the the tent for flowering 2 weeks ago but it's been doing it ever since. I clipped it off a female plant that went herm on me before it pollinated. Experiment kinda thing. Is that the reason it grew single leaves?
So you clipped it off a flowering plant? That would make sense because it re-vegged, so it will grow single bladed leaves at that point.

Nice big dense buds are going to start with a quality light fixture. Not familiar with yours specifically but I would look for something new with a bit more power and better spectrum.

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

So you clipped it off a flowering plant? That would make sense because it re-vegged, so it will grow single bladed leaves at that point.

Nice big dense buds are going to start with a quality light fixture. Not familiar with yours specifically but I would look for something new with a bit more power and better spectrum.
Thank you my
light is on bloom setting if I shiet it to bloom veg this is what it looks like

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey mr , your clone is not in great shape , most growers want a strong veg stage clone , yours is , first of all , " fox tailing" that's a trait plants exhibit when they are in late flowering stress ....so that's not good , next it's full of single bladed leaves , that's a trait that occurs when a plant is "re vegging " not good either , especially when the young clone is flowering ....
You might have induced both conditions , but the genetics of your plant look quite sativa , which might be a finicky very long flowering strain ...
Not your fault , also , I'd like to know what the clone is planted in ? And what you've been feeding it ......
I think you gear is fine , your light is fine , your just putting yourself behind the eight ball by starting a grow at this stage ...
Can you get some feminized , or auto or reg seeds ? Or can you get a fresh clone from a different source , if you can , I think the grow will be a lot more successful , especially since you want big full buds , that ain't going to happen with this clone

Mrgrows466

Mrgrows466

Hey mr , your clone is not in great shape , most growers want a strong veg stage clone , yours is , first of all , " fox tailing" that's a trait plants exhibit when they are in late flowering stress ....so that's not good , next it's full of single bladed leaves , that's a trait that occurs when a plant is "re vegging " not good either , especially when the young clone is flowering ....
You might have induced both conditions , but the genetics of your plant look quite sativa , which might be a finicky very long flowering strain ...
Not your fault , also , I'd like to know what the clone is planted in ? And what you've been feeding it ......
I think you gear is fine , your light is fine , your just putting yourself behind the eight ball by starting a grow at this stage ...
Can you get some feminized , or auto or reg seeds ? Or can you get a fresh clone from a different source , if you can , I think the grow will be a lot more successful , especially since you want big full buds , that ain't going to happen with this clone
Thanks again I appreciate the info. I am just trying to experiment and use what I have for now and be conservative. I have this girl growing from a regular seed and hoping it comes out a her I just wanna finish this last grow and sanitize the tent and start fresh. It seems like the best idea for now until I invest in some fem seeds and do it all over again from the ground up. Here's a pic of the regular seeded plant.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Thanks again I appreciate the info. I am just trying to experiment and use what I have for now and be conservative. I have this girl growing from a regular seed and hoping it comes out a her I just wanna finish this last grow and sanitize the tent and start fresh. It seems like the best idea for now until I invest in some fem seeds and do it all over again from the ground up. Here's a pic of the regular seeded plant.View attachment 1058531
reg seed plant looks great , the clone is a no go ......but experiment can be fun , good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom