Clone issues

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilolme

Lilolme

Took these off a plant before I switched to flower light schedule, they are producing roots and have only been on 18/6 lights but seem to want to flower. Seeds were supposed to be Bubba Cush. Am I gonna end up with re-veg cuttings? Are they gonna be worth the effort?
Clone issues
Clone issues 2

THCMonster

THCMonster

Its pretty surprising that they are flowering at 18/6. And you pulled them from veg. Which means they never were introduced into the flowering cycle!

They are definitely going to re-veg. But something not right, at 18/6 with the clones coming from a plant from veg makes no sense why you should even be seeing flower sights!

Something fucked up down the road! Are you sure something didnt happen that you havent listed? Lights a power outage, or your timer fucked up, or you accidently left the lights off?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I'm seeing white pistils on 3 of my clones after transplant from identical time photoperiods... 3 have pistils of different strains. I don't have full blown buds, though... just a set of pistils at most joints and junctions. I have seen this before, but not like what you have. Different type of light? It shouldn't matter but then again, you shouldn't be seeing flowers either at 18/6!

Lilolme

Lilolme

The mother had issues young, nute lock, I moved her into another grow bucket at about 4 weeks she has come back fairly well, have had no power issues I’m home all the time. I could double check the timer I suppose. I took them the day I flipped I am certain. She was flipped at 9 weeks it took a while for her to come back around. May keep em a while maybe plant em outside I aint gonna try to grow em inside. Heres mom
8218DD1E 25E0 40FF 86B0 EBE6118E8413

THCMonster

THCMonster

I'm seeing white pistils on 3 of my clones after transplant from identical time photoperiods... 3 have pistils of different strains. I don't have full blown buds, though... just a set of pistils at most joints and junctions. I have seen this before, but not like what you have. Different type of light? It shouldn't matter but then again, you shouldn't be seeing flowers either at 18/6!

Yea ive seen pistols too! But never actual bud formation though!

Only from monster cropped clones, but those already were in flower for a couple weeks

THCMonster

THCMonster

The mother had issues young, nute lock, I moved her into another grow bucket at about 4 weeks she has come back fairly well, have had no power issues I’m home all the time. I could double check the timer I suppose. I took them the day I flipped I am certain. She was flipped at 9 weeks it took a while for her to come back around. May keep em a while maybe plant em outside I aint gonna try to grow em inside. Heres momView attachment 945993

Yea shes flipped at some point... I can see preflower from the pic

Take clones from the new growth from her

Lilolme

Lilolme

She was moved from under 2 mars600 to under 2 mars300 in a different room.

Lilolme

Lilolme

These things, whatever they are, are makin roots like crazy now. Newish lookin leaf growth is starting and they appear to be consuming the fans I left on. They are only in cloning solution. Gonna pot them in seed starting mix so I can control what they eat and keep em small for now. Mom is at 2 weeks flower
6CA13816 48C8 4AEC 9B9D A7D609E1DFD9
F79CEBE6 EB38 4E56 BCCF 6F6F8B3E6135

THCMonster

THCMonster

These things, whatever they are, are makin roots like crazy now. Newish lookin leaf growth is starting and they appear to be consuming the fans I left on. They are only in cloning solution. Gonna pot them in seed starting mix so I can control what they eat and keep em small for now. Mom is at 2 weeks flowerView attachment 948036View attachment 948037

You're just monster cropping your plant (cloning a flowering mother plant)

They will just grow much more bushy!

Lilolme

Lilolme

You're just monster cropping your plant (cloning a flowering mother plant)

They will just grow much more bushy!
Thats the thing I cut em before the flip, mom was makin hairs but had never been under flower schedule. I kinda hope they do reveg I’m gonna plant em outside and make a hedge out of em

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Thats the thing I cut em before the flip, mom was makin hairs but had never been under flower schedule. I kinda hope they do reveg I’m gonna plant em outside and make a hedge out of em

Yep they will be just fine just keep the light schedule steady and they will re-veg. It takes sometimes between 3 to 6 weeks for plants to come back to veg after they have begun flowering.

Oh, and be careful if you're going to move them outside. Might behoove you to wait until the days become longer, as the transition from indoor to outdoor usually causes plants to start flowering again.

THCMonster

THCMonster

Something had to happen to your plant light cycle wise! Unless your plant is an autoflower there is no way for it to just start flowering when its a photoperiod plant.

But unless the plant is an autoflower the clones will re-veg. They will just take a little bit because the photoperiod change is stressing them.

They will be good. I use to do this all the time!

Lilolme

Lilolme

Something had to happen to your plant light cycle wise! Unless your plant is an autoflower there is no way for it to just start flowering when its a photoperiod plant.

But unless the plant is an autoflower the clones will re-veg. They will just take a little bit because the photoperiod change is stressing them.

They will be good. I use to do this all the time!
I’ve done it once what a thick mess it was

Lilolme

Lilolme

Well a month later whatever these are show no sign of vegging and continue to try to makes buds so I’m gonna put em in a sunny spot and let em go. Had to be an auto seed in my order by mistake.
41106D4B 69F9 43BF B34D C16266251E47
F7BA1A89 5D42 4EBE 8BE2 BA59B12F3545
D98B242B 40E1 419D BB22 93AC98FA5706

Lilolme

Lilolme

H
Does anyone think the mother plant was an auto?
Hasn’t really been mentioned she looked exactly like the other plant I started at the same time not that that means anything. I know the mother has been through hell from the beginning starting with a damaged stem and I thought the seed hull was never gonna come off. I have zero experience with autos so I wouldn’t know what to look for.

Lilolme

Lilolme

47079011 6A01 4872 BB5F 76B5FD559A73
BD3A87E9 DDDB 48A9 91D3 87D5171A7E7B
4035F636 352C 4349 B16B C2093FB272B9
Its been about 10 weeks now been feedin and waterin but they are in seed starting mix so no nutritional value to the soil. Trics are definitely goin amber and the leaves are startin to yellow. Very frosty they get no more water and when they start ti wilt they get 24 hrs of darkness then its hangin time roots and all

Latest posts

Top Bottom