Clone leaves have "tails"? Bugs? Over dried?

• Thread starter Subaru2k13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

So I received two clones of some Crown Royal from a friend of mine. One of them was fine..until it wasn't lol. No matter what I did it ended up drying up completely. This one also started to dry out as well but was able to get it back. My question tho is, in the second pic you can kinda see tips of some of the leaves have just turned into these thin little brown "tails". I don't remember those particular leaves having any sort of brown or yellowing tips beforehand(although I could def be wrong) just curious if anyone's seen anything like this before. Should also note, after receiving them, they were put into one of my tents and after a few days when I went to check on them.. was hit with a pretty good amount of these little flies. They almost looked like fruit flies. I hung a few of those fly ribbons around the room and even one in the tent for a few days and ended up getting better. But maybe is what caused the ends to turn out that way? This is my first time trying to grow clones. I just transplanted it a few days ago and seems to be healthy. Any tips on clones in particular are definitely appreciated as well!

Clone leaves have tails bugs over dried
Clone leaves have tails bugs over dried 2
Subaru2k13

Subaru2k13

Interesting situation. Are you feeding them anything?
My bad for such a late response.. but nope not yet. I got them in solo cups and just let them be for a while. I ended up transplanting that plant a week or so ago and seems to be doing 10x better. Actually just gave it it's first shot of nutes today(still stayed on the lighter side as I'm always a bit cautious on the first feed. Want to see how the plant reacts). Im starting to think it's because it just dried out. After watering it, moving into a bigger pot, seems to be happy 🤷🏻‍♂️ just really odd since it was just the tips of it that curled up and did that. But here's the plant as of today

20211007 231233
V

vanessavy

My bad for such a late response.. but nope not yet. I got them in solo cups and just let them be for a while. I ended up transplanting that plant a week or so ago and seems to be doing 10x better. Actually just gave it it's first shot of nutes today(still stayed on the lighter side as I'm always a bit cautious on the first feed. Want to see how the plant reacts). Im starting to think it's because it just dried out. After watering it, moving into a bigger pot, seems to be happy 🤷🏻‍♂️ just really odd since it was just the tips of it that curled up and did that. But here's the plant as of today
You need to feed clones right away when you transplant. I go feed my plants 50% nutes the minute they show roots in rockwool. Once they go into coco they get full veg food that my older plants get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom