Clone Machine In Tent?

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Just a quick question about keeping a clone machine in a tent. When a clone machine is in a tent obviously humidity rises.... Is it ok with keeping mothers in the same tent? Wont the mothers not like this environment? Lights out and its about 40% humidity... I might pull out my clone machine???????

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Higher the humidity the better for cloning. Keeping a higher humidity in the tent with the mothers can cause complications such as PM possibly. The higher humidity can also attract unwanted bugs.

IMG 1803
tifosi

tifosi

i put my clone machine on the floor of my veg tent to keep it as far from the light as possible,my plants are on tables 2 ft.off the floor.I use an aero cloner and the cement floor helps to keep the water cooler 72* seems to be the sweet spot as far as temp goes for my cloner.

123grow

How do i get humidity? I have cuttings in my EZ Cloner, its been a week and no roots or signs of roots. Temps been steady but i just realized that the humidity is my problem. Normally cloner is set up in the clone room with mothers but my temp gets too hot so this time we set it up in the grow room where its a lot cooler and the temps been consistant. I covered my cloner in black plastic trash bags to try and keep humidity in and i even misted the cuttings with water a few times. This was set up last night but its not working. My humidity is at 33 and temp under the plastic by cuttings is 90. Way to hot. I didnt check water temp yet but im sure its gonna be too hot also. Any suggestions on what i should do? And do you think its too late for these cuttings to work now?

Smerb

Smerb

How do i get humidity? I have cuttings in my EZ Cloner, its been a week and no roots or signs of roots. Temps been steady but i just realized that the humidity is my problem. Normally cloner is set up in the clone room with mothers but my temp gets too hot so this time we set it up in the grow room where its a lot cooler and the temps been consistant. I covered my cloner in black plastic trash bags to try and keep humidity in and i even misted the cuttings with water a few times. This was set up last night but its not working. My humidity is at 33 and temp under the plastic by cuttings is 90. Way to hot. I didnt check water temp yet but im sure its gonna be too hot also. Any suggestions on what i should do? And do you think its too late for these cuttings to work now?
Get your temps down to 73-75 for them cuttings. They can take awhile to show roots just wait. No dome is required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom