clone only strains clones

• Thread starter ice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ice1

come on guys i know there here somewhere I've seen Chemdog buds og kush buds Apollo. and thats just from the rinky dinky center in paw-paw if you know where any of these clones are pm me very interested in the Chemdog for sure og and apollo also

S

Scuba Snacks

pre 98 bubba kush, indiana bubble gum, lemon g, mass. super skunk, west coast dog, great lakes kush, death star, big bud,strawberry diesel,dumpster......to start with

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
pre 98 bubba kush, indiana bubble gum, lemon g, mass. super skunk, west coast dog, great lakes kush, death star, big bud,strawberry diesel,dumpster......to start with

theres def come killer cuts in MI if you know the right people. i havnt seen any west coast dog though as im pretty involved around the MMJ scene in MI. iv never seen death star either. lemon g was not too great at all, super skunk is generic these days unless you have the early 90s cut. pre 98 bubba is some killer meds if you have the real cut homie boy. indiana BG is pretty solid as well but its probably not the real cut probably just some BG found from seed bank seeds......
guys some of these cuts are held pretty close. i know my very small circle has just about every elite cut thats worth while and iv never heard of them giving anything out thats super rare. just how the game goes.

joshadelph

joshadelph

There is alot of Blue Dream cuts around at dispensaries, good stuff

rawman

rawman

theres def come killer cuts in MI if you know the right people. i havnt seen any west coast dog though as im pretty involved around the MMJ scene in MI. iv never seen death star either. lemon g was not too great at all, super skunk is generic these days unless you have the early 90s cut. pre 98 bubba is some killer meds if you have the real cut homie boy. indiana BG is pretty solid as well but its probably not the real cut probably just some BG found from seed bank seeds......
guys some of these cuts are held pretty close. i know my very small circle has just about every elite cut thats worth while and iv never heard of them giving anything out thats super rare. just how the game goes.

!!!Skunk hah you are being hard on him!

Josadelph... Got any pics? I didn't get mine from a dispensary in MI. But I'd love to see if they're legit legit, I really don't trust any dispensaries like Big Daddys etc..... when it comes to cuts but maybe u can persuade me.

Scoobs though if you do really got that legit Dawg don't lose her she is a potent lady.

A

andy107

So i guess if skunkmaster has never seen them in michigan then it doesnt exist.

S

Scuba Snacks

DEF are the real ones and its not super skunk its Massachusetts super skunk real deal from east coast the one crossed with diesel to make sour diesel, the west coast dog and it is the pre 98 bubba they are all the ones from the chem dawg lines ... the BG is for sure totally from IN also... know what your sayin about the strains and elite cuts gotta know the right people and put the right energy into it but collection of about 50 or so from across the US and love trading

B

Buckwheat Bones

Sounds like the strain train is puffing its way through michigan! As far as I see it everybody deserves the best meds so keep on keeping on! Thanks to the fellas out east! Great Lakes Kush represent! And here's another shout out to good friends and family!

B

Buckwheat Bones

Indiana bubble gum cut....20 dollars. Death star cut....20 dollars. Pre 98 bubba cut.... 20 dollars. Friends that connect the dots.......priceless.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Rawman, I do not have a camera here, but I do have a camera phone if youd like to see a little pic of the bud, Its great stuff, and I am positive they are Blue Dream at this place. Quality stuff, amazing sativa high that finishes off in the body ( the same way high times describes it) I have smoked it many times and it is amazing!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm saying if I havnt seen it that its not around nor was I trying to be hard on anyone. But in a state that's somewhat pretty new to the med legality and everything that's going on with a ton of people starting to grow. Not many people are going to give out insane cuts that they have been hoarding for years while everything was illegal and hard as a mofo to get. Not a single person her can tell me that if they are sitting on an elite cut that they have had to give an arm and a leg for or have held for a ton of time to a ton of people. Not trying not to spread the love but you can do that with the meds the plants produce. If everything was that easy and simple everyone in cali that grows would have any strain they want and there would be not a single fake cut.

joshadelph

joshadelph

They are clone only for a reason, if people wanted to spread the genetics they would have sold seeds. I understand skunk fully, why get rid of them? We have a Pheno of Red Dragon from Amsterdam that no one elese has and I wouldent pass it out to my mother let alone some random person. Anyone who has sick phenos from the pre-med area is always going to hold onto it! how do you think they grew when it was illegal? it wasent by passing out cuts and making them self's known to everyone

X

XXX

i wish i could add in, but i get pissed just talkin about the elite strain that i dont have.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Purple Kush
Green Crack
Rene
Mental Floss

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx for the heads up I just recieved these and havnt sampled them yet.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
They are clone only for a reason, if people wanted to spread the genetics they would have sold seeds. I understand skunk fully, why get rid of them? We have a Pheno of Red Dragon from Amsterdam that no one elese has and I wouldent pass it out to my mother let alone some random person. Anyone who has sick phenos from the pre-med area is always going to hold onto it! how do you think they grew when it was illegal? it wasent by passing out cuts and making them self's known to everyone

Yeah iv tried that red dragon. Its good smoke man. Think iv had your cheese and white russian and a few others. All well grown and good flavor. I def agree with people not passing around shit though. There are cuts around to be had, I know myself I keep a few to give to people to help them start off like bubblegum and the shit by mr nice seeds. both of them are pretty good but I don't hoard them. I do have a list of others ill never give out though. I help out the community but at the same time some things need to be hoarded to keep there name and to prevent greed.

rawman

rawman

DEF are the real ones and its not super skunk its Massachusetts super skunk real deal from east coast the one crossed with diesel to make sour diesel, the west coast dog and it is the pre 98 bubba they are all the ones from the chem dawg lines ... the BG is for sure totally from IN also... know what your sayin about the strains and elite cuts gotta know the right people and put the right energy into it but collection of about 50 or so from across the US and love trading

Am I going to say one thing though :) Pics or it didn't happen, and only because I'd love to see it...! Well at least that dog.

F

fiftythree33

some things need to be hoarded.. to prevent greed.

is this an oxymoron, irony or both? If you never give out or pass on a strain you are killing it, same goes for cut only strains and fem seeds. Hoarding is greed... I guess I'm just a stupid hippy but forgive me for not understanding this way of thinking at all. Can you claim to be protecting something when you are also destroying it at the same time?

Top Bottom