clone prices

• Thread starter anti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anti

a buddy wants to sell deathstar and purple #1 clones for $50 each and others such as querkle for $30 agent orange $40 these prices too high?

Rushoe

Rushoe

Thats way to much bro for those kinda clones I think thats the kinda stuff they give away at the 7 11's over here in cali lol...JKING but yeah bro your better off going else where for your clone needs.or scoring your self some bomb ass seeds whitefires if you can grab them

Blaze

Blaze

Those are pretty outrageous prices for sure, at least by Cali standards. For a small clone $5-$10 is pretty normal from what I've seen. For something special, or for a larger plant, I've seen them go for as much as $20-$25. But $50 for one plant? For $50 that plant better be almost as big as I am.

I

IVIars

You can get clones so big theyre ready to flower for 25-50$ depending on strain and size. 5-15$is what i see often

S

sfzoo

i'd gladly pay those prices for a mom if i knew it was a reliable source.

fuckin clubs run around calling cuts whatever the fuck they want....wack. I'll pay for genetics, no problem.

H

HolyMunchies

price is whatever someone will pay for them on that note your numbers are PRICEY, but if your in a area with limited resources I would suggest trying to buy them in bulk and negotiating a better deal if thats possible.

Another solution is buying a few plants and turning them into mothers if you have the time to wait and grow them out. I sold some tahoe clones for 25 per and I can't keep up with the demand.

I don't live near cali so around here its pay the price or go with out. I could easily double my prices but im not trying to gouge people.

Best of luck

TortureKill

TortureKill

Id say he isnt a very good buddy. I give most of my "commercial" clones away, and Ive been known to sell my "elites" at $10 ea, $20 MAX.

S

swisscheese

If you feel the genetics are strong top notch quality why not pay a few bucks for high end stuff beans routinely cost over $100 per pack to just get the strain and then you have to grow them out, sex them etc. What did you think when you smoked the deathstar and purp?

C

Cartoon Head

If he`s your buddy he`d give you them,sounds like he`s taking the piss to me.

K

kripplecreek

Those prices seem awesome to me since here a clone runs for 90$ at a club outrageous I know but since they are the only ones here they get away with it somehow.

But I notticed you said hes your buddy? Why did money even come into the equation? Now that im set, I give seed and plants away at every opportunity because I know how it was not having anything and having to shell out so much cash for the seeds etc when I needed that cash for my medicine.

Most I ask for is for them to feed me lol bring some mtn dew and some taco bell rofl I guess im a cheap canna date haha

F

fotparmer

WOW. Over where i am from i have heard people selling clones for 200$ -300$ I need to start selling clones.

Top Bottom