Clone Problem Help Please

• Thread starter greenthumb89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Hello,

So at the moment I have a clone that finally took root after almost 2 and a half weeks, I transplanted it into a solo cup with a mix of sunshine 4 mix and earthworm castings. I waited until the root pouch had about 6 roots popping out that were around an inch long so I think i'm okay in that regard but so far (it's been about 5-6 days) the plant doesn't seem to be rejevunating. It hasn't had any new growth that I've noticed and it still looks like it's feeding off itself even though it has roots and I've been giving it 3/8ish strength fertilizer (GH BIO grow aswel as BIO Roots). At first I kept it pretty close under the 14 watt cfl but now i've moved it outside to catch an hour or two of the mornign sun (starting today). Could it still be in transplant shock? I'm having troubles getting pics up but it basically looks just like any other cutting that normally goes under the stress of "eating itself" to get energy i'm just wondering why it's still seeming to do that?

greenthumb89

greenthumb89

Clone1

showmegreen

showmegreen

Dont giv'er anythin but airy barely damp soil bout 69 dee-greez ish. I'd stay way frum nutes until it star'tid a bit of stretch. Give it some light stress, i.e. a couple days of short or shaded light period gets it ta tryin'ta orientate its purpose. Try ta keep'er purt humid but not balmy. She shuld git ta growin. Or............ ya got bugs.

H

happy b

It just needs a bit of time to recover from rooting.just feed plain water small amounts at a time to encourage the roots to go looking for water.once its put its roots into the worm casting enriched mix it should start taking off and get back to health.i council patience.

Top Bottom