clone problems

• Thread starter anti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anti

got these lemon ladies a few days ago and they are not looking good. been feeding regular water with a HINT of calmag.......?

Clone problems
Clone problems 2
Clone problems 3
Clone problems 4
M

Mercenary

First make-sure your not over-watering/Under-watering. And you said "clone problems" Describe what you know about these plants so far? It may be as simple as they still need high humidity because there roots are still not developed enough.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Aye, I agree that it really looks like they still need high humidity. The first one pictured may not make it. Did you buy these? How long ago were the cuts taken and, are you certain they're rooted?

A

anti

they were freshly made when I bought them, unrooted. they had plastic bags over them for a couple days then i brought them home and put tem in the tent where the RH is around 50% they were not rooted yet

A

anti

First make-sure your not over-watering/Under-watering. And you said "clone problems" Describe what you know about these plants so far? It may be as simple as they still need high humidity because there roots are still not developed enough.

i know nothing about them except they are called lemon clones heh and they were fresh unrooted

M

Mercenary

OK well fresh un-rooted is not even a clone. It's a cutting. In your sake if its not to late, spray each one and then put a bag over them each. Treat them like clones, spray them 2 times a day with water or low nute water. do this every day for about 10-14 days and they should be rooted. Its to late to try getting them to live if 75% of the leaves are yellow.

A

anti

i thought a clone was a cutting off a plant my bad....?? shoulda kept the bags on then i guess.... learning curve steep lol

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
yeah get them under a small floro,750 to much they will burn up in an couple of hours and be gentle with them..............shamus

phenotyper

phenotyper

Okay, here's some advice

1) Use low power, blue spectrum lights to help root the clones. A couple CFLs or flouros will do.
2) Do NOT keep feeding them. They are not extracting anything from the soil right now, so you're just building up salts.
3) Foliar spray them with a bloom solution (high p), but LOW ppms, to encourage root growth. Better yet, get rapid start 0-2-0 with B1 to help with this. Some maxicrop seaweed is awesome too.
4) Cover them to increase humidity, vent it a few times a day or use a dome with a vent.
5) Don't move up to big lights until they have a healthy root system.

Those plants probably won't make it, and if they do, they will be really stressed. I recommend buying clones in a medium where you can clearly see the root system.

Top Bottom