clone queen ?

• Thread starter jessejames12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

They seem to have a lot of OG s Id like to try , but looking through the descriptions makes me a litle suspect.
Has anyone grown clones from the 'clone queen ' ?

Cheers !

Jj

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Im in socal .. westside LA . I just lost 80% of my plants to BM . Managed to save my ( trippleOG though :) I lost HA og and the Fire cut ! : (
Really just looking for a Solid og to grow and dial in

Cheers !

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Buds and roses/cloneville/progressive options all better choices than clone queen

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Found a place called Beach Center in Venice seems to have a nice list of clones , ( diablo , skywalker ( pre 05 , whatevr that means ) , platinum cookies , even Agent orange ... even looks like they even sell the meds from some of their clone strains .

J

JahStone

Clone Queen is a joke! Dont do it please!
I had one of those idiots come by my house with some dead looking plants that were literally bent over lying on top of themselves.
I kicked him out of my house.
Beach Center doesnt have clones. Ive been there twice.
The first time I went I had just destroyed my back and could barely walk. Just driving there was very painful...
They didnt have any clones. He said come back in a few weeks.
The second time I called and they told me they couldnt talk about clones on the phone. I told them I was driving for an hour to get there for clones, they said come down. When I got there they didnt have any clones!
Do not go to that place for anything!
I just got some cuts from Fountain Of Wellbeing that looked great! They're cuts from the plants they flower there. Not some crap a clone dealer dropped off a few weeks ago.
They are open til 2am.
Ive hit up all the places for clones and One Love had decent plants for awhile, but brown roots last few times so I didnt buy. They are delivery only in LB now though.
LA Wonderland had some clean cuts, but usaualy skinny bitches from CaliConection seeds. They are closed down anyway.
PR Collective, POG, HACC & SBCC were the worst of the worst looking plants

Last edited:
T

tngreen

Clone Queen is a joke! Dont do it please!
I had one of those idiots come by my house with some dead looking plants that were literally bent over lying on top of themselves.
I kicked him out of my house.
Beach Center doesnt have clones. Ive been there twice.
The first time I went I had just destroyed my back and could barely walk. Just driving there was very painful...
They didnt have any clones. He said come back in a few weeks.
The second time I called and they told me they couldnt talk about clones on the phone. I told them I was driving for an hour to get there for clones, they said come down. When I got there they didnt have any clones!
Do not go to that place for anything!
I just got some cuts from Fountain Of Wellbeing that looked great! They're cuts from the plants they flower there. Not some crap a clone dealer dropped off a few weeks ago.
They are open til 2am.
Ive hit up all the places for clones and One Love had decent plants for awhile, but brown roots last few times so I didnt buy. They are delivery only in LB now though.
LA Wonderland had some clean cuts, but usaualy skinny bitches from CaliConection seeds. They are closed down anyway.
PR Collective, POG, HACC & SBCC were the worst of the worst looking plants

you have to pre-order at Beach Center and have to order in person. Understandable imo

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

You mean clown queen. Haha they don't got shit worth anything except blue dream

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Ive dealt with Womderland before , good clean clones and nice crew .
Pre ordering dosent sound like a bad idea, not dealing with a clone factory ; )

F

fryang

Stay away from Clone Queen (as well as their other scam site: THCplant.com) at all cost! Both sites are run by convicted felon and con artist Brendon Kennedy. This guy has ripped off hundreds of growers around Southern California by flooding Weed Maps with dozens of self generated fake reviews, while paying Weed Maps to remove any legit reviews written by angry patients that have been scammed. Brendon is currently out on bail on felony drug charges in San Bernardino County. Clone Queen sells fake strains riddled with every problem known to Cannabis growing. Clone Queen has been chased from sites like Budtrader and Budbay by angry patients scammed by Brendon Kennedy. DON'T BE THEIR NEXT VICTIM!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Thanks for the heads up everyone . Thats pretty much why I threw it out to y'all.

Still hunting for a keeper OG ... maybe Ill try beach cities . Cheers !

Ladyv

Ladyv

Good info here!

@jessejames Did you find a spot with clean OG cuts? I'm on the hunt for some new genetics as well....

K

knubs

Good info here!

@jessejames Did you find a spot with clean OG cuts? I'm on the hunt for some new genetics as well....

all the big clone providers have broad mites. your best bet would be a small shop that somehow got some good clones. i've been looking for good og's for years and have never gotten any that weren't broad mite infested or dudded from broad mites, so basically i have none now.

J

JahStone

Ive bought from all those clubs Ive listed and quarantined the plants for a few days. Never had broad mites.

Ladyv

Ladyv

Broadmites, :banghead: been there done that....those little borg are some of the toughest bastards I've ever run into. I have offsite quarantine, but there is no way to know if the cut's been dudded unless you flower it out.

J

JahStone

Just thought Id update this thread with more info on Fountain Of Wellbeing clones.
I picked up a couple of Tahoe clones that appear to be two different phenos!
They also sold me a "pre 98" bubba that is really stretchy!!!! It appears to be an S1 by their description on the site. "cheese" type smell.
Fuck! Hopefully some of these are dank though. Will keep you posted!

Ladyv

Ladyv

I called Fountain of Wellbeing yesterday, they are currently out of Tahoe clones....now I guess this is/was a good thing. Hope you got something Dank.... :-)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Never been there myself but i know some peeps that go to a place in studio city called 'cloneville',they apparently have a 3 story building with 1 floor dedicated to clones,1 is a hydro shop and another a dispensary.Next time he goes ill tag along and report back what i see.

Latest posts

Top Bottom