Clone question

• Thread starter bigloudvtwin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigloudvtwin

Ok folks, My originals are flowering but during veg I took 4 clone off em. I rooted them in hydroton and minute amount of nutes and an air stone. I had them under T5's for 18 hr light cycle til they got some good roots. At that point I put em under 400w MH at 18 hrs and nutes at 350 PPM. It's day 7 now under MH and I noticed the leaves on two of them had shiny edges so I pulled on off and looked at it under a LOUPE at 45x. The fan leaves are loaded with trichromes all around the edges! There's no mistake what they are clear stems with clear globes on top. They don't seem to be trying to flower other than that. I'm new at this but this seems wierd. If they do this throughout thier veg and flower I'm gonna have some kick ass shake! Anyone have this happen? If they are attempting to flower should I cut back on light time and let em? I don't want any Hermies in my shit cuz I leave for work for extended periods and all my plants would be ruined with pollen. Any experience please speak up. Wierd shit goin on here.

B

bigloudvtwin

Here's a pic of trichs

Here's a pic at 45x of a clone leaf. Obvious trichs. Believe me now? These clones are 6" high and in veg.

IMAG0145
D

dank_

Ya. Cannabis produces trichomes. Females and males. Young and ripe. It happens.

L

LUDACRIS.

Ok folks, My originals are flowering but during veg I took 4 clone off em. I rooted them in hydroton and minute amount of nutes and an air stone. I had them under T5's for 18 hr light cycle til they got some good roots. At that point I put em under 400w MH at 18 hrs and nutes at 350 PPM. It's day 7 now under MH and I noticed the leaves on two of them had shiny edges so I pulled on off and looked at it under a LOUPE at 45x. The fan leaves are loaded with trichromes all around the edges! There's no mistake what they are clear stems with clear globes on top. They don't seem to be trying to flower other than that. I'm new at this but this seems wierd. If they do this throughout thier veg and flower I'm gonna have some kick ass shake! Anyone have this happen? If they are attempting to flower should I cut back on light time and let em? I don't want any Hermies in my shit cuz I leave for work for extended periods and all my plants would be ruined with pollen. Any experience please speak up. Wierd shit goin on here.

And your point is ???.
:worried

B

bigloudvtwin

Ya. Cannabis produces trichomes. Females and males. Young and ripe. It happens.

Thanks. I was not aware of that. I thought only girls in flower did it. At least I didn't get some sarcastic comment from you Dank. Peace

L

LUDACRIS.

There was an obvious question in my post. No point to make at all. Because I don't know the answer to the question I asked on here. WTF is the problem?

The problem is in your mind. Maybe if you did a little research and pull of your first grow you might just keep learning. I dont have a problem with you its just basic biology that you should know unless its your first grow.

Dont take things to personaly.

LUDA.

B

bigloudvtwin

The problem is in your mind. Maybe if you did a little research and pull of your first grow you might just keep learning. I dont have a problem with you its just basic biology that you should know unless its your first grow.

Dont take things to personaly.

LUDA.

it is my 1st grow.

L

LUDACRIS.

it is my 1st grow.

Ok i understand. Sorry but there are loads of FAQ to read and its best to spend a lot of time reading and grows before you find what suits you. I read about growing cannabis around 2 years before i touched a seed or plant and it sure does pay off to do your homework and keep learning as you go. Nobody knows everything about growing as everyday is a school day. Meaning you always learn as you go. I have been growing for 8yrs and still learning new things. Study is the key to great sucsess.

(good luck as you go and i sent you some rep to inspire you).

CHRIS.
:)

Top Bottom