Clone Question

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Tried to clone from a 5 plant super lemon haze grow. Cuts from the best yielder didn't take so I took some cuts during flower that did. They took for ever to root and reveg; just barely growing now. Are they going to be of any use for cloning after being cut from a plant in full flower?

germinator

germinator

Yeah they will be great....hit em with your high nitrogen nute(veg) let veg for a few weeks till they kick in..givem a brazilian cut for clones and flower her....Flower clones yield well.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I take a lot of cuts from flowering plants. Those are great clones. Best of luck.

william76

william76

I take a lot of cuts from flowering plants. Those are great clones. Best of luck.
If you take the clones between day 20 and day 40 the minute they root they respond to reveg with a burst of growth,sending out lots of branches,for bigger yields,its called monster cropping,im not sure if there's a thread already on it here,76

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
If you take the clones between day 20 and day 40 the minute they root they respond to reveg with a burst of growth,sending out lots of branches,for bigger yields,its called monster cropping,im not sure if there's a thread already on it here,76

Been awhile since I heard that term. But yes! It's a great way to take a non brancy pheno of a strain and make it branch like crazy.

showmegreen

showmegreen

One of the best ways to get the lil'buggers to super takeoff. Take yur cuts after the first two to three weeks inta flower, hit'em with some nitro and you'll havta tie'em down cuz they're gonna TAKE OFF!

Latest posts

Top Bottom