Clone Question

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I am flowering clones for the first time. I'm confused though. All clones came from same donor at the same time. One is growing faster than the rest and her stems are considerably stronger and thicker. One is noticeably shorter with thinner stems. Since they're side by side it's not environment. I've even switched their places. Isn't one of the advantages of clones that this uniformity?

G gnome

G gnome

It takes practice. Geneticly they are the same but lil inconsistencies make a big difference for example where on the plant u took the clones from. If one was takin off the top and another from the bottom ....they're gonna grow differently

H

happy b

It takes practice. Geneticly they are the same but lil inconsistencies make a big difference for example where on the plant u took the clones from. If one was takin off the top and another from the bottom ....they're gonna grow differently
But smell and taste the same.
if u try and take clones that are all of a similar size then usually the clones will be uniform.
@G gnome do u have a pic of your g13 mom?just to show how to get a mother growing so all the shoots will be the same.

G gnome

G gnome

20150126 093406

Latest posts

Top Bottom