Clone Question

• Thread starter Grnthmb420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you are removing rapid rooter without harming roots then you shoulda been a surgeon, my roots fall off of my rapid rooter if I barely touch them.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Maybe your rockwool was too wet, do you flick out the extra water with a few fingernail flicks?
If your rockwool is saturated with no air pockets they don't work as well.

I don't know, maybe that was the problem. Rapid rooters are so easy that even I can't screw it up };-)

G gnome

G gnome

Why wud u wanna remove the plugs?
That makes no sense to me what so ever. Even if u were actually able to do it which i still dont think u can...how laborious, tedious and time consuming it must be. Not to mention im failing to see any benefit to doing so. Honestly, i cant believe we're even talking about this. If u want clones that u can transplant bare root then use an aero cloner.

Im callin b.s. on the claim that he was able to do it successfully AND that hes actually experiencing positive results from doin so.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Why wud u wanna remove the plugs?
That makes no sense to me what so ever. Even if u were actually able to do it which i still dont think u can...how laborious, tedious and time consuming it must be. Not to mention im failing to see any benefit to doing so. Honestly, i cant believe we're even talking about this. If u want clones that u can transplant bare root then use an aero cloner.

Im callin b.s. on the claim that he was able to do it successfully AND that hes actually experiencing positive results from doin so.

heck if u are going to say the same thing as me u can at least give a like lol j.k

Last edited:
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I'm sure you could, you could try removing the rapid rooter and break off all the roots...
there is no way I would try to remove the rapid rooter, my plants grow to large and too fast as it is.

I call bs all day on this I use RR if u even tug on the stem u snap all them roots
if u can do this with out dmg any roots then u in the wrong line of work u would be one hell of a surgeon

hey @tinderthumbs where's my 'like' };-)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

there is no way I would try to remove the rapid rooter, my plants grow to large and too fast as it is.

I call bs all day on this I use RR if u even tug on the stem u snap all them roots
if u can do this with out dmg any roots then u in the wrong line of work u would be one hell of a surgeon

hey @tinderthumbs where's my 'like' };-)
right there lol

Top Bottom