Clone Report Los Angeles

• Thread starter sgbfcoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
07-08' was when I aquired the cut along with purple erkle. They just suck balls at growth. the girls always love them .. Always lol
I'm getting the gdp back from someone I gofted so long ago. If you never gift it can be lost forever.:)

HGW562

HGW562

It is very difficult to find old school genetics anymore. People always say the strains of the last decade were the best. The 90s used to reminisce about the 80s.
I believe the breeders of today are doing excellent work. I have had better luck with beans than with commercially purchased clones. Only good clones I have ever gotten were from friends and they were gifted. If you don't have that circle of friends pop beans, find an awesome pheno and trade genetics. Once you post pics of your keeper makes some friends online and trade like baseball cards. Even like that always assume your clones are dirty and clean them up before they go in your garden.

Pimp T

Pimp T

@sgbfcoop let me help you out I got a thread on this these are my conclusions.
Ive called buds and roses amd tlc myself they have clones every now and then that go quick.

Allstarclones

Cloneville

PO Genetics

Are the only ones worth fuckin with that sometimes have mislabeled shit and bugs.

T

toquer

From cloneville I have the XXX OG, Biker OG, and Poison OG. All three are different which is a good sign. All of the clones of the same genetic are identical. They had no bugs when I got them. I ordered them, paid in advance, and was very happy with the results.
The XXX is the same flower that I've picked up at other shops to smoke. It has an essence of pepper. It grows identical to Skywalker. It takes nine weeks before any amber trichs show up. I've grown it using Heavy16, Aptus, and now a veganic formula. It does not have the ability to grow large stems.

The Biker OG is a very robust strain. It's downfall is 77 days to maturity. The trichs are almost silver in appearance. It grows fast in veg and transitions over three weeks. Week 7 it begins to swell. It smells as dank as they come.

The Poison OG smells the most like a flower. Very sweet fragrance. I only grew one of the three as I didn't have room so I mothered it.

Advise for Cloneville. Go, talk to the guys, pay the money, show up ten days later to retrieve your goods. But show up and pull off the shelf? You gotta be crazy to try that. So many people there crawling with bugs.

S

slap14

@slap14 have you ever bought a bag from a dispensary? If you have there's like a 99% chance the buds were treated with eagle 20 at some point.:) I seen it sprayed on medicine 2 weeks into flower.

I get ya GrowGod and that's most likely true, however I refuse to be one of those people. Another reason to grow your own, because theres some shady people out there when it comes to $$.:(

I have seen Valley Girl clones at TLC and since they offer that strain in flowers I would say they are real. I have also seen Plat Cookies and a few others at Buds & Roses and I believe they are real for the same reason. Both places especially TLC seem like good places to pick up Clones and seeds.

S

sgbfcoop

On the 18th I called Sherman Oaks Holistic Oasis SOHO and asked when they would have Banana OG & Art's OG clones. The gentleman S who picked up transferred me to L and I was told to call back next week Wednesday (25th). Lo and behold after a quick call that next wednesday morning the same two gentleman are working and confirm those 2 strains but also said they had 2 more.

What strains did you get?

1) Banana OG ( ? orgnkids banana og? )

2) Art's OG ( Not a lot about this strain on line. http://ireadculture.com/article-permalink-2750.html is all i coulds find about it )

Also on deck on that morning was a couple other flats too so I picked up

3) 818

4) SD x OG

What condition did they arrive in?

Green, happy, no pests noticed, visable roots.

Did they turn out as advertised?

NA, No clue. Never ran any of these before. It's been an adventure on this coast. If any of you have any experience or knowledge of any of these 4 cuts from SoHO. Please chime in. =)

How was the end product?

NA

As far as the rest of the clubs as of this week. Nothing really stood out.

Buds & Roses does not have a vendor and is not looking for one. I was told that but the very curt and stern woman who told me who ever told me that KK was dropping SC there was wrong (their own bud tenders multiple times) so idk I'm told they dont have clones and wont.

Allstar has XXX, SVF, Monster Cookies, Alien Bubba, SD as of yesterday when i called.

PO Genetics. They ave moved to their new location and they are still setting up. They phones now work and their computer is up and running and are digging through a mountain of back orders. Ive got 10 cuts from their vault pending since November still.

Green Dragon had Headband, some 3nd cut i forgot, and Super Skunk and i missed out on the skunk by 5 minutes.

I did not talk to or visit Cloneville or TLC this week. CV is what it is and TLC all i really want is their valley girl & is by some act of god orange cookies. lol

Hope any of those helps someone.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

I know you said recent to keep this thread relevant, but since @sgbfcoop mentioned Green Dragon, I've gotten a Bubba from them on 2 seperate occasions and while I can't speak to whether or not it was the "true" Bubba, it was dank, and came out the same both times, while the grows were about 2-3 years apart. Snagged a Green Crack from them the first time along with the Bubba, and it was definitely GC, this was September of '09 tho.... Second time was 6 of the Bubba's in September of '12, I did somewhat of a log on that run.

N

nightmarecreature

On the 18th I called Sherman Oaks Holistic Oasis SOHO and asked when they would have Banana OG & Art's OG clones. The gentleman S who picked up transferred me to L and I was told to call back next week Wednesday (25th). Lo and behold after a quick call that next wednesday morning the same two gentleman are working and confirm those 2 strains but also said they had 2 more.

What strains did you get?

1) Banana OG ( ? orgnkids banana og? )

2) Art's OG ( Not a lot about this strain on line. http://ireadculture.com/article-permalink-2750.html is all i coulds find about it )

Also on deck on that morning was a couple other flats too so I picked up

3) 818

4) SD x OG

What condition did they arrive in?

Green, happy, no pests noticed, visable roots.

Did they turn out as advertised?

NA, No clue. Never ran any of these before. It's been an adventure on this coast. If any of you have any experience or knowledge of any of these 4 cuts from SoHO. Please chime in. =)

How was the end product?

NA

As far as the rest of the clubs as of this week. Nothing really stood out.

Buds & Roses does not have a vendor and is not looking for one. I was told that but the very curt and stern woman who told me who ever told me that KK was dropping SC there was wrong (their own bud tenders multiple times) so idk I'm told they dont have clones and wont.

Allstar has XXX, SVF, Monster Cookies, Alien Bubba, SD as of yesterday when i called.

PO Genetics. They ave moved to their new location and they are still setting up. They phones now work and their computer is up and running and are digging through a mountain of back orders. Ive got 10 cuts from their vault pending since November still.

Green Dragon had Headband, some 3nd cut i forgot, and Super Skunk and i missed out on the skunk by 5 minutes.

I did not talk to or visit Cloneville or TLC this week. CV is what it is and TLC all i really want is their valley girl & is by some act of god orange cookies. lol

Hope any of those helps someone.

SOHO's Banana OG is Orgnkid's legit cut. It's a decent cut and makes nice shatter. You might like it. I didn't keep his Blackberry or his Banana OG, they lacked potency compared to my keeper cuts. I don't know much about the Art's OG, I've seen the clones, they look like OG hybrids not the pure OG's. Orgnkids original Ghost OG is an awesome cut, but for what ever reason, the cuts he gave out are not it.
The SD X OG is Orgnkids Sour OG, wish I could comment on that, let me know how it turns out, a few people are running it. I also ran SOHO's Strawberry Diesel, decent cut as well. Their cuts are bug free from what I've seen but usually pop up with PM a few days later.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
seeds > clones. Takes a little longer to get started this way but you won't be bringing anything to the garden that could ruin you. When I started again 6 years ago I bought a grip of seeds. I still run a few of them including my all time favorite Super Lemon Haze #5/150.

There are so many good genetics, and feminized seeds that you don't even have to worry about a male.

S

sgbfcoop

I know you said recent to keep this thread relevant, but since @sgbfcoop mentioned Green Dragon, I've gotten a Bubba from them on 2 seperate occasions and while I can't speak to whether or not it was the "true" Bubba, it was dank, and came out the same both times, while the grows were about 2-3 years apart. Snagged a Green Crack from them the first time along with the Bubba, and it was definitely GC, this was September of '09 tho.... Second time was 6 of the Bubba's in September of '12, I did somewhat of a log on that run.

Yup, must of been Bubba the other one. I forgot what one she said. I wanted to grab the Silver Haze but it was gone befor ei got there. haha.

SOHO's Banana OG is Orgnkid's legit cut. It's a decent cut and makes nice shatter. You might like it. I didn't keep his Blackberry or his Banana OG, they lacked potency compared to my keeper cuts. I don't know much about the Art's OG, I've seen the clones, they look like OG hybrids not the pure OG's. Orgnkids original Ghost OG is an awesome cut, but for what ever reason, the cuts he gave out are not it.
The SD X OG is Orgnkids Sour OG, wish I could comment on that, let me know how it turns out, a few people are running it. I also ran SOHO's Strawberry Diesel, decent cut as well. Their cuts are bug free from what I've seen but usually pop up with PM a few days later.

Thank's for the info. I was excited to add his Banana OG to our list and it's doing well. The Art's sounded fun with the on review i found and worth checking out and is acting like a little tree. Shame on me for not picking up a few grams of each to try out before we left town. =( Guess Ill have to wait for the smoke report. Thanks for the heads up on the OG x SD. If it's his SD it may be his [ ??????] OG. It's got some nice solid growth on it.?
The one marked 818 is the only other one i'm unsure of the origin exactly but is doing well also. with nice new growth.

seeds > clones. Takes a little longer to get started this way but you won't be bringing anything to the garden that could ruin you. When I started again 6 years ago I bought a grip of seeds. I still run a few of them including my all time favorite Super Lemon Haze #5/150.
There are so many good genetics, and feminized seeds that you don't even have to worry about a male.

I agree with ya. =) Right now we are looking for some old favorites / california cannabis history / bucket list cuts ?? to enjoy for edible/flower/concentrate use. We are looking at new property to move into this summer and popping seeds is something we really look forward to. One of us has midwest dairy farming roots so seed to smoke ritual is something they are very excited for. We have been saving seeds to test out ourselves while we lurk n learn on here and Instagram, icmag, ect. We just regret we havent been to a show since Kush Expo 13 and just recently "found" this industries online presence.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I wouldn't mined jumping into the clone market in Southern Cali if I had a good outlet down there to work with. I`d work with a number of older strains from many sources. The problem is it`s so far to travel and would need some good people in Southern Cali to work with that are dependable and honest. People dedicated to quality of product and customer care and willing to make modest income from honest hard work. Wouldn't be interested in working with persons who want to work fly by night and make a quick buck at the expense of others. Already to much of that going on.

S

sgbfcoop

I agree markC. I'm not shy I'll drop in to a random club pick up somw too shelf flowers to sample and i always ask about clones because why not? I'm always curious what gem you may find.

Most common complaint is they don't have a vendor they can count on. Every club I've been in says clones are gone in hours if not minutes Of arrival.

There seems to be a constant and strong demand for QUALITY cuts and we'll you sir have the library. I do like making road trips and little guy does like trips...Haha

Buds and roses and california herbak remedies are two big places I can thick that don't have a consistent vendor.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I myself don`t really like road trips. Have to keep stopping to pee to much and my butt falls asleep. Pains of getting old . LOL! I`d have to make it worth the effort and bring 1000`s at a time, maybe 10`s of 1000`s. Thinking of starting out with my 3/4 truck and insulated camper top w/ AC, water tank & timed 12v fans, pump sprayer T-5 lighting and racks. I`d need a floor drain to recycle the water. Extra springs also so it doesn't show weight. Anyway I`d have to have just a few places that could take stock and be good to work with. Make regular runs bi- weekly ? dependent on production. It would take some time to get good mothers and produce clones from seed and I`d need to also have to convert office trailers into off grid grow set ups. It wouldn`t happen over night. But I`ve been thinking about it for some time now. Just not sure I want to do all the work without having some assurances I`d have a market and some good people to work with on the other end.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

I myself don`t really like road trips. Have to keep stopping to pee to much and my butt falls asleep. Pains of getting old . LOL! I`d have to make it worth the effort and bring 1000`s at a time, maybe 10`s of 1000`s. Thinking of starting out with my 3/4 truck and insulated camper top w/ AC, water tank & timed 12v fans, pump sprayer T-5 lighting and racks. I`d need a floor drain to recycle the water. Extra springs also so it doesn't show weight. Anyway I`d have to have just a few places that could take stock and be good to work with. Make regular runs bi- weekly ? dependent on production. It would take some time to get good mothers and produce clones from seed and I`d need to also have to convert office trailers into off grid grow set ups. It wouldn`t happen over night. But I`ve been thinking about it for some time now. Just not sure I want to do all the work without having some assurances I`d have a market and some good people to work with on the other end.

I would definitely go with a weekly or biweekly, tons of good folk on the other end to help.

S

sgbfcoop

@sgbfcoop......according to Orgnkid the 818 is the old school og....which is the same cut he handed down to ghost.

I DM him on IG but he looks super busy with migrating, i didn't want to bother him too much. That's more than i knew. I was trying to figure out what i could googling the names but that only tells you so much. It's helpful to have you guys ask.

Sooooo from the 4 cuts SoHo offered last month

Banana OG is Orgnkid's legit cut

Art's OG is some tasty unknown ?

SD X OG is Orgnkids Sour OG

and the SoHo 818 is an old school og?

Anyone else know what others they offer worth checking out?

Allstarclones saved me a King Triton OG i'm excited to try out as well.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
That`s kind of the set up I already made up on my motorhome. Using a 6000 watt continuous charge/inverter, solar, generator , and 4 glass mat military grade power cells. It is just hooked up to one 8 plug strip right now that powers just my HDTV, Blue Ray DVD, satellite controller, digital Antenna controller and rotor and my Hoe stereo. I want to hook up my AC/propane fridge also but haven`t got to it. I do also use it to charge up my cell phone, laptop, and spot lights as well. set up cost me about $2700.00 .

I was thinking of doing a similar set up in the office trailer for my T-5 lights and fans for moms and clones. also in the greenhouse to control T-5`s vent fans and circulation fans. I`d run a separate generator for HID lights and heaters and charge the system while doing it. Want some back up propane heaters, CO2 generators and a 500gal + size tank that would also hook up to the generator with a conversion. Or I might go diesel , not sure yet. I`m thinking propane because the generator`s engine would run clean and last longer and They could come fill the tank saving me trips to town for fuel. But I can qualify for an AG tax discount for Diesel fuel that could also be delivered to a large tank at about half the cost at the pump so not sure yet what way to go.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I DM him on IG but he looks super busy with migrating, i didn't want to bother him too much. That's more than i knew. I was trying to figure out what i could googling the names but that only tells you so much. It's helpful to have you guys ask.
Yeah...it was totally random...hadn't talked to him in a bit and he texted me yesterday morning telling me about his move. I had seen your post about SOHO and thought I would ask him. My girlfriend was down in the area so I had her stop by and pick up a couple of cuts as well. They were out of the Banana....but I'm sure I will get it at some point.

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

That`s kind of the set up I already made up on my motorhome. Using a 6000 watt continuous charge/inverter, solar, generator , and 4 glass mat military grade power cells. It is just hooked up to one 8 plug strip right now that powers just my HDTV, Blue Ray DVD, satellite controller, digital Antenna controller and rotor and my Hoe stereo. I want to hook up my AC/propane fridge also but haven`t got to it. I do also use it to charge up my cell phone, laptop, and spot lights as well. set up cost me about $2700.00 .

I was thinking of doing a similar set up in the office trailer for my T-5 lights and fans for moms and clones. also in the greenhouse to control T-5`s vent fans and circulation fans. I`d run a separate generator for HID lights and heaters and charge the system while doing it. Want some back up propane heaters, CO2 generators and a 500gal + size tank that would also hook up to the generator with a conversion. Or I might go diesel , not sure yet. I`m thinking propane because the generator`s engine would run clean and last longer and They could come fill the tank saving me trips to town for fuel. But I can qualify for an AG tax discount for Diesel fuel that could also be delivered to a large tank at about half the cost at the pump so not sure yet what way to go.

Hurry up and buy clonetruck.com before @Skoosh does :)

S

sgbfcoop

Yeah...it was totally random...hadn't talked to him in a bit and he texted me yesterday morning telling me about his move. I had seen your post about SOHO and thought I would ask him. My girlfriend was down in the area so I had her stop by and pick up a couple of cuts as well. They were out of the Banana....but I'm sure I will get it at some point.

So random. Party in WA. I guess. He said that soho and him go back and they have them to mom out. I had called and they had them ready for me in a week. Super nice guys swinging in first time. Does SoHo have any other cuts worth checking out?

Top Bottom