Clone Report Los Angeles

• Thread starter sgbfcoop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

SOHO's Banana OG is Orgnkid's legit cut. It's a decent cut and makes nice shatter. You might like it. I didn't keep his Blackberry or his Banana OG, they lacked potency compared to my keeper cuts. I don't know much about the Art's OG, I've seen the clones, they look like OG hybrids not the pure OG's. Orgnkids original Ghost OG is an awesome cut, but for what ever reason, the cuts he gave out are not it.
The SD X OG is Orgnkids Sour OG, wish I could comment on that, let me know how it turns out, a few people are running it. I also ran SOHO's Strawberry Diesel, decent cut as well. Their cuts are bug free from what I've seen but usually pop up with PM a few days later.

What leads you to believe it wasn't real ghost that he passed out? I have a couple friends that got her from him and flowered her out already so would be interested in hearing why you say that.

ifuseekamy

ifuseekamy

i had picked up some cuts from soho and burnt them letting them sit in run off derp (slowly recovering =) the sd x og loved it, only one that never burnt hard.

so the og in the sour og would be ghost og?

what other cuts does soho do?

I called some of these places and asked if they had clones in that ya all suggested and sometimes the people that pick up the phone act like i'm asking for sanders secret recipe. My favorite line is "Watch out social media / instagram for updates on clones and you look it up and its rarely updated and/or never mentioned clones ever ever.

Top Bottom