Clone Transplant Question

• Thread starter Grnthmb420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Grnthmb420

I suppose this is another "noob" question -- I'm new to cloning, so when the roots show thru the cube can you transplant when you only see two or three roots coming thru the cube, or is it best advised to wait until many roots come thru the cube? Yep, I'm an impatient noob and would like to transplant at the first sign of roots but I care about my plants and don't want to kill them if this a bad idea.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I suppose this is another "noob" question -- I'm new to cloning, so when the roots show thru the cube can you transplant when you only see two or three roots coming thru the cube, or is it best advised to wait until many roots come thru the cube? Yep, I'm an impatient noob and would like to transplant at the first sign of roots but I care about my plants and don't want to kill them if this a bad idea.
Let her gain weight. Transplant when you have a heavy root expansion.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I usually start thinking about transplanting when I see a few good size root popping out the side or bottom of the rapid rooter. when I transplant into my hydro system, I usually hand water until a good set of roots are extending into the hydro bucket water.

G gnome

G gnome

The one on the left is ready. One on the right needs time

Top Bottom