• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
which will be the best producer o_O

the clone on the left was rooted in the same week that the seedling on the right was germinated

At 1st I thought there would be no comparison . Now Im not so sure

the Clone started quicker..lets see if the seedling can catch up ;)

bout two weeks into the light dep. now.

Cloneandf2 329

I will be growing both clone and seed this summer also;)

Bed2end329
vaporedout

vaporedout

uh ohh a ken experiment.... im putting my money on seed, it seems to be surpassing the clone on height but weight will be a different story. should be good. did you top the seed?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
uh ohh a ken experiment.... im putting my money on seed, it seems to be surpassing the clone on height but weight will be a different story. should be good. did you top the seed?
Yes, I topped the seedling once early and then again too near to flowering (couple weeks before)
so one of the tops has 3 budsites! :confused:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Coming along nice, CGK! Keep them girls rocking. How much longer on that light dep?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Coming along nice, CGK! Keep them girls rocking. How much longer on that light dep?
Thanks Rival :) Im thinkin bout 6 more weeks...middle of may..clear those out for the summer run :)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Good thread Ken.... I've done something close to what your doing indoor with the wifi , and the clone out yielded the seed plant by far.. What strains are those, are they the same?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good thread Ken.... I've done something close to what your doing indoor with the wifi , and the clone out yielded the seed plant by far.. What strains are those, are they the same?
Thanks UG. Yes, they are both Ewok. the seeds came from the exact same plant the clones came from. :)

I think the seedling will win. but we shall see :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I need to show the other side of the seedling..;)

T

tipper619sd

Natural

Natural

pink hairs!

What I'm getting from all of this is that..the seedling has a taproot and the clone doesn't...and given a chance to stretch her legs..the seedling wins every time.
Now indoors..the effect doesn't necessarily hold water...at least in my limited scope of experience.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
pink hairs!

What I'm getting from all of this is that..the seedling has a taproot and the clone doesn't...and given a chance to stretch her legs..the seedling wins every time.
Now indoors..the effect doesn't necessarily hold water...at least in my limited scope of experience.
Good point! ..But, more folks are going with beds, indoors too.
Its a shame not to give a plant all the root room it wants ;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking good ken.. Is there a smell difference between the 2?
I read your Question and was gonna answer but decided top wait and smell them again.

Yep...same Grapefruithairspray stink!:woot:
I just hope they fatten up half as much as the summer run and twice as much as my failed winter run.;)
Right now they look very happy and pretty...but they dont have much meat. :meh:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Well, The F2 seedling Won this battle.... She was done way ahead of the clone too!
Half of The F2 got the chop a couple days ago.
CloneandF2 55

But the clone is looking good and should finish in a week or two
Clonetop55

Latest posts

Top Bottom