Clone

• Thread starter Ols326
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ols326

I am new to growing but have a couple nice female plants that have been pollinated and I was wondering if I take a cutting for cloning will it be pollinated or will it be like starting new

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

I am new to growing but have a couple nice female plants that have been pollinated and I was wondering if I take a cutting for cloning will it be pollinated or will it be like starting new
🍿
👀

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

Clones are usually rooted under 24 hour or 18/6 light cycles. As soon as your clone roots, it will start to go back to vegetative growth. If you have seed pods on your cuttings, you will still have them, but you won't have seed pods on the new growth.

O

Ols326

Clones are usually rooted under 24 hour or 18/6 light cycles. As soon as your clone roots, it will start to go back to vegetative growth. If you have seed pods on your cuttings, you will still have them, but you won't have seed pods on the new growth.
Thx

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've never heard of someone cloning a pollinated plant, should be do-able though. Just know it will take a few weeks to root and likely a couple months before its vegging normally again.

Reactions: bsb
Top Bottom