cloned from a female but bloomed male

• Thread starter woodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woodman

My clone from a thia/skunk in which I cloned 2 plants from,the one turned female and the other turned male.I still have the mother in final budding and have seen no signs of male on her.Can this be right.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have never heard of such a thing. Swinging both ways, yes, but one of each from the same mother plant..?

P

paulycali

Is your mother from female seed? If so thats why

S

slimjoint

Is your mother from female seed? If so thats why

what would that matter?
How can clones from one mother be different sex?

i have shit load ofmothers from fem beans and never have thisprob.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That sounds wierd and crazy lol.

hit the mother with it, if its a proper male.

B

BeachBummed

serious get a little b x or , that would be a straight cross like a = haha

G

gobbly

stress maybe? I took a few plants from a friend who couldn't keep them, all 3 cloned from females. The move was stressful, he threw a blanket over them and they were broken and haggard looking when I got them. One flowered male, and I assume it was from the stress of the move (though not really certain either way).

G

Gro

both cuttings are off the same mother,...and were grown out in the same environment?cuttings from stable plants with identical genes exposed to identical stimuli/environment will react similarly with little or no variation.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I completely fail to see how one clone can produce one male and one female if it's a known female. Unless it's been treated somehow... Just don't know.

convex

convex

How stable is the mom? Did one cut get stressed more than the other?

B

BeachBummed

Dude if he replies mad props but 99.9% sure it was just a hermie and be was confused.

Top Bottom