Cloner Transplanting ?s

• Thread starter JAHGYDI
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JAHGYDI

whats everybodys method for transplanting clones from a cloner to dirt or coco. im new to this cloner thing.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I like to let the roots get long enough that they will reach all the way to the bottom of a 1gal pot. I put media in the bottom, just enough that they're not ON the bottom, and push that up the sides a bit. Then I hold the cut with one hand, trying to keep it centered, while I continue filling the pot with media with the other until it's filled. I gently firm down the media so that the cut stays up by itself and get the pot to my desired fill point. Then, I water/feed well and let 'em rip.

click80

click80

I like to let the roots get long enough that they will reach all the way to the bottom of a 1gal pot. I put media in the bottom, just enough that they're not ON the bottom, and push that up the sides a bit. Then I hold the cut with one hand, trying to keep it centered, while I continue filling the pot with media with the other until it's filled. I gently firm down the media so that the cut stays up by itself and get the pot to my desired fill point. Then, I water/feed well and let 'em rip.

this way, listen to this lady she knows her shnizzle about a whole lot of stuff...

Top Bottom