Trade Clones are wilting

• Thread starter Derek420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek420

Derek420

Clones are wilting dying day 7, ph is 6.0 to water ppm at 200 room temp at 72f, humidity 65 % to 70%. Using ro water , Anyone can help ?

4DE85775 4905 4968 BBCC 16FFD9ECC06F
FC11521E BD76 4EA6 94E8 85FA9B7DE369
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Clones are wilting dying day 7, ph is 6.0 to water ppm at 200 room temp at 72f, humidity 65 % to 70%. Using ro water , Anyone can help ?
In the middle pic, the one drooped to fuck

Are the leaves that are drooping very limp or even limp at all? they are curled down and stiff or limp?

by no means am I a hydro guy...just askin a few ?'s is all

Derek420

Derek420

In the middle pic, the one drooped to fuck

Are the leaves that are drooping very limp or even limp at all? they are curled down and stiff or limp?

by no means am I a hydro guy...just askin a few ?'s is all
Bro that thing went dry under the dome over night then I tried to bring it back , they are limp

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Bro that thing went dry under the dome over night then I tried to bring it back , they are limp
Spray a fine mist on the inside of the dome.
Did you wet your rockwool a lil bit?
Do any clones have roots? Are they well rooted?

Derek420

Derek420

Spray a fine mist on the inside of the dome.
Did you wet your rockwool a lil bit?
Do any clones have roots? Are they well rooted?
Bro I saved it I just checked on it 7 hours before was dropped as fuck, I checked now it’s getting life !!! I’ll post a picture now check it out , 1 rooted in dwc , no visible roots yet with the clones that are in the dome hopefully soon , thanks for replying me.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Bro I saved it I just checked on it 7 hours before was dropped as fuck, I checked now it’s getting life !!! I’ll post a picture now check it out , 1 rooted in dwc , no visible roots yet with the clones that are in the dome hopefully soon , thanks for replying me.

I would do 1 only, per bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom