Clones clawing help lol?

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Bort some clones was all fine.
They come potted up in pro mix he said.
They been fed jus little bits of water and they now look like this.

I took picture yday.
I also potted up yday into tropic bat mix soil which as enuff nutirents for 2-4 weeks.
Clawing was like this before I potted up.

Lights on 400 wattlight distance good 24 inches.
On 24hours at moment
Plants had no nutrients but will now have nutrients in the new pots and soil.

What's causing the clawing yas reckon ?
Cheers

Clones clawing help lol
BigCube

BigCube

No nutrients? Or they have nutrients now? Without knowing everything about your setup, I can tell you a few things can cause that. Light too close, room too hot, overwatering.. stuff like that.

Give us a bit more info about your setup, let's see if we can figure it out!

Rh, temp, leaf temps, feeding schedule, nutrients and ph, all that stuff..

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

can tel ya wat I no at moment will tell u more later when I'm there.
They was in small one litre pots in a light soil mix for five days. All roots coming out the bottom. So transplanted last night. Into soil that's got enuff nutrients for 4 weeks.
Theyve only been watered everytime the one litre pot was dry.
Apart from last night when they got potted up they got watered with half a litre of water each.
Light is 30inches away
Lights been on 400watt
I will tel u temps and humidity after.
He told me he never plugged extractor fan on till yesterday as it was loud. But now its pluged into a fan controller.
And lights been 24 hours so far going to 18-6 after. Cant be nute burn as its had none. I think either to hot rpot bound or over watered but my friend only give them little bits of water and when I potted them up last night they were all dry. Help appreciated

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It could simply be transplant shock, but what kind of soil did you move them into and how much nutrients are in it? They look thirsty, but overly hot growing medium can cause similar issues. The clawing is often a result of too much nutrients (mostly Nitrogen). Promix has nothing in the nutrient way... moving into something hot might take the plants a while to adjust.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

It could simply be transplant shock, but what kind of soil did you move them into and how much nutrients are in it? They look thirsty, but overly hot growing medium can cause similar issues. The clawing is often a result of too much nutrients (mostly Nitrogen). Promix has nothing in the nutrient way... moving into something hot might take the plants a while to adjust.
Theyve had water mate. Theyve had no nutrients yet. Has u said pro mix has nothing in it. And the clawign was already there before I tranplanted them.
New soil is this mate pics below.
7 have bounced bak up today.

Screenshot 20200220 104357 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20200228 181111 Samsung Internet
D

DJCROWFEET

How did this go as I'm using Tropic bat mix for the first time. Been using hydro for years but with the price of electricity now I'm trying something different to my normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom