Clones dying at random

• Thread starter halopros10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

halopros10

Well I spoke to soon, all is not good more plants started dying thats 3 this morning and 4 started to wilt there is plent of water and alot of drainage...

This is super frustrating for me I think Im just gonna go back to the 4" Rockwool and clay pelets. I have lost over 30 plants as of now and this is getting me realy depressed, I went from not having a single problum to having a Spider Mite infestation and now my clones just dying at random.

This is killing me, normaly I wake up excited to go in my grow room now im almost scared to see what else might happened.

A friend of mine said that it might be a virus or something like that and to go get some chems from the store and treat them for everyting as well as bleach entire room and all equipment.(like 4 hours of work) So ill problay be doing that tonight. I just wish i knew what happened so i could fix it but there doesent seem to be an answer that works for this problum so far.

Sorry if I seem crazy this is just realy taking its tole on me.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It definitely sounds like you have a root rot problem. It sounds like you are still watering your plants, which is definitely the last thing you want to do. It really sounds to me like the root zones are being suffocated, so let their medium dry out a bit. Once the root rot sets in I am not sure of any way to cure it. In doing a bit of research I found a few products that can help prevent root rot, so maybe one of these could help you. Binab, Bio-fungus, RootShield, Supresivit, Trichopel, or SoilGuard.

I am not sure if you have any grow guides but I would highly suggest investing in one. Jorge Cervantes' book is fantastic, so that is one I would start with.

Top Bottom