Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning

• Thread starter Moeboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moeboi

Moeboi

My first time cloning some plants I don't know the first thing about cloning I just treated them like regular plants to get them to grow ..now I'm trying to figure out next step do I let them veg longer or ? Lol any help would be appreciated but this my first time cloning so plants might not be growing correctly but they growing ok for now

Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning
Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning 2
Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning 3
Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning 4
Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning 5
Clones finally revegging 1st time cloning 6
Moeboi

Moeboi

They're growing weird because clones love humidity. They will adjust over time. Looking great tho congrats!
Ty very much if u don't mind me asking how much longer should I let them veg before putting them back into flowering..when I cut them they were close to flowering they had some white hairs in them so just tryin to get idea on how long to veg and when to flower..need all help I can tryin to learn cloning then creating my own strain

2Bad

2Bad

I'm gonna be honest i'm not sure why your plants are still one fingered leaves they looked like theyve vegged at least a month. I've flowered clones after a month easily. But let's see if anyone with experience can help @Ponky @mysticepipedon @Moe.Red @Aqua Man @growsince79

edit: what type of light do you have? and how far? temp? Humidity?

Ponky

Ponky

Flowering a plant means you're height is at ⅓ the total height to the light or the canopy covers ⅔ of the available space. Single leaf clones usually occur from less than ideal conditions

Moeboi

Moeboi

I agree. The green is a bit light.
What kind of light do you have and how far above the top of the plants is it?
One of those grow lights off Amazon and I have it about 16 inches from top of plant..I have it on 50% should I turn it up to 100%. Never checked my humidity because i haven't had a problem growing it just my first time tryin to grow clones..When I cut them off plants I just harvested they were like 2 weeks into flowering but I trimmed them different ways to learn how they grow..1st pic is how I trimmed them and 2nd is how they are now and the one on top of green bowl is from seed thats why its fan leaves are kinda normal trying to see if i can breed with one of the female plants..and 3rd pic is the plants I harvested and clipped clones from

20221022 145308
20221108 161348
20221003 152845
Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They are past the point they need extra humidity. Bring it down to about 60% if you can. If you can't, then you might have to raise the temp.
@Aqua Man and @Dirtbag are your cloning experts. I think one of them is a clone of the other. 😂

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hopefully flower lol just don't know when or what I'm doing as far as cloning 🤣 I'm just going with the flow
You only need to think of them as clones up to the point they take off and start to stretch and veg well. Then you treat them as normal plants. You are doing fine.

Moeboi

Moeboi

Here are the plants as of today and my light might not be the best and expensive but as far as growing it hasn't let me down yet as far as cloning I have extra lights just haven't used since I been doing ok with the 1 light gonna make them some fish tea like I did my other plants gonna start using that to water plants after a little trial n error found out a good mixture..I just wanted to try cloning and learn that before I start tryin to breed my own strains..heard that u learn cloning u will understand how to breed and try n start making my own strains

20221111 141019
20221111 140951
20221111 141001
2Bad

2Bad

Can u clone a clone lol or will it not be as good as main plant..
You’re good you can clone as much as you want. But the healthier the plant when you clone the better. For healthy I mean no diseases or stress(one fingered leaves) .

Moeboi

Moeboi

Should I top trim or bottom trim and Is it to early to trim my small plant I grew from seed tryin to see if it's a male that strain is ak47 gonna try and combine with one of my female clones seems like it's going to catch up with clones in no time

20221112 114217
20221112 114105

Latest posts

Top Bottom