For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Rooted list, most rooted some almost there😉 shipping Saturday,Monday Tuesday this week!
All strains are $100, Black Friday sale is buy 2 get 1 free of your choice, sale ends next Friday at 11:59 pm.
I don’t normally do holiday deals because my price is always a deal, with a freebie of my choice for every hundred you spend. So this is your chance to pick.
Snips list coming later today.
Entire library list also coming later today, put down a $100 deposit and you can order anything you would like with the deal going on just have to have your deposit in buy 11:59 on Friday.
First come first serve on the rooted.
Also have a couple of trinity’s, lemon tree, caboose #17.

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Rooted list, most rooted some almost there😉 shipping Saturday,Monday Tuesday this week!
All strains are $100, Black Friday sale is buy 2 get 1 free of your choice, sale ends next Friday at 11:59 pm.
I don’t normally do holiday deals because my price is always a deal, with a freebie of my choice for every hundred you spend. So this is your chance to pick.
Snips list coming later today.
Entire library list also coming later today, put down a $100 deposit and you can order anything you would like with the deal going on just have to have your deposit in buy 11:59 on Friday.
First come first serve on the rooted.
I'm ready for that Deathcoast and Real Sour! Been super excited waiting for them two beauties

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Dumpster, lemon g, Death Star? 😁
Would love to get my hands on a nice cut of death star. My father in law and i have been searching for it, just havent got all the seeds yet to do the pheno hunt we are planning. Maybe some day within the near future we will. Need to help him upgrade to an 8x8 first so there is plenty of room for the 6-8 strains we have planned to hunt.

M

MiMJgrower

Would love to get my hands on a nice cut of death star. My father in law and i have been searching for it, just havent got all the seeds yet to do the pheno hunt we are planning. Maybe some day within the near future we will. Need to help him upgrade to an 8x8 first so there is plenty of room for the 6-8 strains we have planned to hunt.

i had it actually came from team darkstar too...i was going to get the dunpster but i havent...had to dump everythingfucking nosy neighbors

G

Ganjaman0104

Trustfall’s white truffle, random top, flower d/67. Chop soon :)
Feed: Jacks 321, fulvic, home-made hammerhead
Lights: Gavita Pro-1700e
Trustfall's genetics are excellent
looks great, i was getting ready to chop tomorrow @ 63 days but damn i might give it another few days based on your pics.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Might be able to hunt that down for you eventually.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Trustfall that looks pimp! gonna half to hit you up soon for a cpl new cuts Sir :)
For sure bud, let me know a few weeks before you come down and I can have whatever you want ready.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You have this as a cut too? Hows the smoke on this? Looks absolutely fantastic.
Yes she just started growing out of the reveg. These being fems there was some pollen dusters in the lowers and I didn’t take notes on what phenos had them and didn’t. Good news is I haven’t found a single seed in this pheno yet.😉
I have a couple of killer sunset sherbert x okie phenos and at least one a and b x okie that is exceptional as well. I’ll post some more.
Now that they have been in the jar a few weeks the smoke 💨 just getting better and better.
That looks like some real fine stuff my guy.
It is papaya presses well.🫶🏻

Top Bottom