For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Get any good blueberry smells on that thing? I'm right on the verge of ordering a few packs of 90's blues

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Broooooo I totally thought ur deal went til cyber Monday. I gotta get this STM loss checked out 🫠😂

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
From
My seed line Gary Payton x okie forgot the number 🙃 day 40 these are getting good quickly now.
I hear anything the Gary breeds with turns out really good and always better than Original. Looking good fam!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Its not DJ short is it? One of my all time fav strains.
When I think db short bb takes me back to 1999-2000, had a cut the yield was low but made little kush style blueberry buds. So so tasty. The bb I have now has bigger buds but smells the most like the mine we had way back them.
Most blueberries today are like road kill skunk, it’s blueberries and something else or skunk and something else. I wish things could be just blueberry and just road kill skunk but seems like that’s just not ever going to come back.
Same time frame as that bb we had the best pheno of ak47 and still to this day I feel it was the best plant I ever had the chance to grow.

K

Kfreek

Funny you mention the blueberry n skunk as I just harvested a black n blue skunk that had the great trademark blueberry smell on the front end and alotta skunk on the back but not much yield, but I really miss that pure bb we used to get that is straight on berries. I’ll be hitting ya up soon for the BB

10F16507 01C5 43AE 9FF9 BADF0E2AF5E0
B09095FC 4A80 4B5A B0FB E36B3C490913
8B54EACE F4CD 4AB9 84F3 74A459D6CF4C
C

ClamBake

Man i just made an account because of this thread lol... Kudos my dude! Looking great all around.

What cut of Jet Fuel you working with? Best strain that I've found for my anxiety... I lost the mom i had stashed to an AC failure last summer 😔

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Man i just made an account because of this thread lol... Kudos my dude! Looking great all around.

What cut of Jet Fuel you working with? Best strain that I've found for my anxiety... I lost the mom i had stashed to an AC failure last summer 😔
I didn’t know there was multiple cuts floating around.🙂 this one came from someone I’ve gotten tons of fire from so I have no doubt. Hit the dm if you would like to get on this 🔥

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Funny you mention the blueberry n skunk as I just harvested a black n blue skunk that had the great trademark blueberry smell on the front end and alotta skunk on the back but not much yield, but I really miss that pure bb we used to get that is straight on berries. I’ll be hitting ya up soon for the BB
Yes that is the problem for me lol. I want the singled out terpene not not blueberry and… same with skunk, lots of skunky varieties out there but it doesn’t come alone.

Top Bottom