For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Nice what u reccomend for good yields?
Check this page out has most of the okie fem crosses I did. Most of these will yield well, i purpose low yield them when I grow from seed because I don’t want more the 1-2 zips until I find the pheno I want.

D

DaKine808

Hows it going? Has anyone grown out this PNW Dogshit? Always wanted that cut and thought we might have smoked some back in the day atleast this particular stuff reeked of fresh labrador and it hit quick and fast I thought it was a sativa but the nugs were pretty dark green and frosty silver. My buddy got a zip from a friend in Washington state. It litterally smelled like a hot fresh one right in the sack and the stink was not containable.

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Hows it going? Has anyone grown out this PNW Dogshit? Always wanted that cut and thought we might have smoked some back in the day atleast this particular stuff reeked of fresh labrador and it hit quick and fast I thought it was a sativa but the nugs were pretty dark green and frosty silver. My buddy got a zip from a friend in Washington state. It litterally smelled like a hot fresh one right in the sack and the stink was not containable.
I got the Dogshit in flower now. FYI the finished flower smells nothing like shit. The name from best I have found came from the funky smell she has in veg. She does reek like old dog shit in veg. Kinda weird.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

This strain does not seem desirable lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You got a plant doesnt stink much in flower but still tastes really good?

Kind of a dumb question...i know...lol

I had a connect that had a plant that smelled like hay but tasted like grape jam. The reason i ask... he wouldnt ever sell a cut of it either..
Everybody loves a novelty strain 😊 I grow so many damn strains it’s hard to tell what stinks and what don’t. Trinity wasn’t a stinker but still interesting in the smoke.
I’ve never had a strain that smells like hay but taste like anything else.

D

DaKine808

I got the Dogshit in flower now. FYI the finished flower smells nothing like shit. The name from best I have found came from the funky smell she has in veg. She does reek like old dog shit in veg. Kinda weird.
Well Shit.

The stuff we were smoking was totally obnoxious in a good way. I don't think it was chem or diesel related. Maybe it was like skunk spray but it was way loud. It was def elite smoke. It was so coated you couldnt see through the bag he had it in. I remember feeling my heart beating so maybe it was a strong indica, I know it wasnt sleep meds though.

D

DaKine808

Whats the flower smell like?

Dawgz_Daze

Dawgz_Daze

Everybody loves a novelty strain 😊 I grow so many damn strains it’s hard to tell what stinks and what don’t. Trinity wasn’t a stinker but still interesting in the smoke.
I’ve never had a strain that smells like hay but taste like anything else.
wait what do you mean Trinity was not a stinker? Trinity is straight up some of the loudest weed I ever smelled in my life. Carbon filter killer type shit. I will bring you up a few buds in a bit soon as its dried and cured. Shit is amazing. I know it is an old cut, and I was super adamant about finding a healthy cut. I was able to try the flower when I got the cut so that helped a lot.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I also just traded a trinity for an afgoo 🤌🥰
This hippy slayer is making me want it even more, I can really see n smell the goo in her
How’s the terps coming along in that hippie slayer? Suppose to be rank af!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
wait what do you mean Trinity was not a stinker? Trinity is straight up some of the loudest weed I ever smelled in my life. Carbon filter killer type shit. I will bring you up a few buds in a bit soon as its dried and cured. Shit is amazing. I know it is an old cut, and I was super adamant about finding a healthy cut. I was able to try the flower when I got the cut so that helped a lot.
Have you ever grown Uk cheese? 😅 will peal paint off your walls lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You got any cheese in flower yet to see trustfall?
Need seeds of thst crossed with summet stinky.
Stinkiest I’ve ever done as well. Just doesn’t get me high after the first hit or two.
I don’t plan on growing it unless to seed. Maybe I’ll do Uk cheese x triangle grape cake to add some power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom