For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Apparently I grow skunk guy has road kill skunk seeds for sale 🤣.
I honestly think it’s gone but someone somewhere probably has them. Probably dead so a relative needs to find them and have interest in them and not just toss in the trash.
Someone must have a cut that can be tissue cultered Micro Propagated rejuvinated c'mon.... Are we sure it is not just our memory of what it 'was' like in yesteryear...???

K

Kfreek

Someone must have a cut that can be tissue cultered Micro Propagated rejuvinated c'mon.... Are we sure it is not just our memory of what it 'was' like in yesteryear...???

I think yhat does play a large part and there seem to be a lot of big egos and talk in that realm of the community rn but I swear it’s gotta b out there… I grew up when OG was getting big but plenty of old school strains were still available and floating around commercially and I miss SOME of those tastes. I do not miss the dry spell in July/august n being happy just to get an eighth of super wet beasters… it’s better now in a lot of ways but it does seem sonething was lost

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

We are not gonna let this thread become the road kill skunk thread today guys, I grow skunk will welcome you with open arms in his thread for the discussion though.
Clones coming in strong this week fam!🦾
Your cuttings have that perfect nitrogen level looking greenness may I ask what nutrients you use?

K

Kfreek

Clones from Trust arrived and are doing well put them all In new tent with a strawberry 🍓 diesel and Zkittles that I can't seem get rid off.🫠 will post pics of the end result
Dukes 🐕
Hippe slayer
🔺🍇 🎂 #8
View attachment 1320727View attachment 1320729

Great choices! I love the hippie slayer, just finished my first and already have three more in flower 💕 I wanted the dukes dog cross n the grape cake tooo but needed that white truffle n uk cheese 🧀. The uk is so lateral n branchy I had to try my first SCROG, not sure how it’s going lol

3EAB7369 94DA 40B8 9207 58C83AFC90EA
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Snips for sale 3-4 for $100 per strain shipped.
Pm and mite free🙂 Us only.

Apples and bananas

Gas pump

Banana og

Apple fritter

Lemon cherry gelato

Gmo x rootbeer

Tropicana punch

Forum cookies

Oreoz

Grape cream cake

Triangle grape cake #8

Jungle cake

Gary payton

The real sour

Sunset sherbert

Ogkb 2.0

Cherry cream pie
More strains in a week.
Updated strain list? I want da seeds and cuts 🪴❤️🌱

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Great choices! I love the hippie slayer, just finished my first and already have three more in flower 💕 I wanted the dukes dog cross n the grape cake tooo but needed that white truffle n uk cheese 🧀. The uk is so lateral n branchy I had to try my first SCROG, not sure how it’s going lol
Yo brotha great lookin grow. You say "grape cake" and I say sign me up. I don't think that is a scrog though. That is using a flexible trellis for eventual needed support and to open things up a bit I'd imagine. Likely more a SOG since not using a "screen" to force only horizontal growth under the screen while you tuck. Then when you say so you let them grow vertically, with equal rights to the light since literally all growth will start from roughly the same distance. It all depends what your goal for the grow is. If want to see some really solid scrog grows check out this little competition goin down -> HERE
I messed my grow in the comp up bad because I am a newb and didn't know if you LST a lot you should not scrog. Also ran into ec issue so needed to remove scrog and flush. Didn't put back and they recovered so fast I couldn't put scrog back without feeling like I was the lead singer for the smashing pistils. I tried to put my 4x4" trellis up like yours and still didn't seem right. Now I'm stuck to figure out what I will do if the branches can't support themselves later in flower. For now since I can't put screen back on safely I tied down some branches last night to try to open things up a bit.
Check that thread out. I bet you have the right space to get cheap bamboo poles at lowes or HD(if in US) and make a scrog with them. They are bad to the bone and you can leave the plant in the scrog, chop it and flip for dry as is when ready.

20230118 175324
20230118 175314
20230118 175355
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@Trustfall my bad man. I was obviously a wee bit too high to realize where I was rambling on and can't delete it or would

G

Ganjaman0104

@Trustfall - whats the origin of your banana og? this one is showing up as well in the 2nd round.

Top Bottom