For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That is not aj’s, it’s chacos ecsd. She’s a little sensitive but if you dial her down she will give you all your sour needs.
Sours are the new runtz 😂 They are popping up everywhere I just got Albany sour 😅. Everyone now makes a sour and calls it where they live. Seattle sour, Omaha sour, high country sour the list goes on and on 😁. Then I get asked what’s the difference in all your sours 🤷🏼‍♂️

I still got the 88hp, I will cut some more soon I have to cut clones anyway.
I wanna grab the albany sour just cause i was born and raised there lol.
You havent flowred it out yet have you?

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
That is not aj’s, it’s chacos ecsd. She’s a little sensitive but if you dial her down she will give you all your sour needs.
Sours are the new runtz 😂 They are popping up everywhere I just got Albany sour 😅. Everyone now makes a sour and calls it where they live. Seattle sour, Omaha sour, high country sour the list goes on and on 😁. Then I get asked what’s the difference in all your sours 🤷🏼‍♂️

I still got the 88hp, I will cut some more soon I have to cut clones anyway.
Ok let me know on those and yeah I know what you mean with the sours just like kush,and skunk and so many others. I think half are just people renaming stuff to sound cool and have something new. I don't think there are that many growers out there doing the kind of work you do and creating stuff that is new and good. I am sure there are a bunch but no where near as many as you would think 🤔 there must be with 20 new strains comming out a week. Kind of silly really but hey it is what it is sometimes you come accross something wonderful that someone obviously took time and care with.have a great day bro

freezeland2

freezeland2

Got these rooted and ready if anyone is in need.

Sour diesel 2
Pancakes 1
Grape cream cake 1
East coast sour diesel 1
Apple fritter 1
Skunk tek sour 1
Chocolate gelato 1
Hippie slayer 2
Triangle grape cake #8 2
PNW dog shit 2
Jet fuel gelato 1
Grape pie 1
Runtz 1
Papaya cake 2
Gorilla glue #4 2
Pure Michigan 1
Sacred Princess#13 1
Gelato#33 2
Peanut butter breath 1
White runtz 1
Jealousy 2
Katsu bubba 1
Platinum kush remix#6 1
Topanga canyon og 1
Uk cheese 2
Oreoz 2
Lazy eye 1
Chem#4 2
Candy rain 1
I’ll take that PBB cut and a cut of original diesel. DM sent.

D

DaKine808

Got these rooted and ready if anyone is in need.

Sour diesel 2
Pancakes 1
Grape cream cake 1
East coast sour diesel 1
Apple fritter 1
Skunk tek sour 1
Chocolate gelato 1
Hippie slayer 2
Triangle grape cake #8 2
PNW dog shit 2
Jet fuel gelato 1
Grape pie 1
Runtz 1
Papaya cake 2
Gorilla glue #4 2
Pure Michigan 1
Sacred Princess#13 1
Gelato#33 2
Peanut butter breath 1
White runtz 1
Jealousy 2
Katsu bubba 1
Platinum kush remix#6 1
Topanga canyon og 1
Uk cheese 2
Oreoz 2
Lazy eye 1
Chem#4 2
Candy rain 1
How does the Chemdog #4 compare with the GG4?

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Come on dude your killing me dang let me see if I can move something to my friends room as I don't have the room for that but want it bad. The color is killer serious bag appeal how does it smell?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Come on dude your killing me dang let me see if I can move something to my friends room as I don't have the room for that but want it bad. The color is killer serious bag appeal how does it smell?
What’s up buddy have you ever had apples and bananas? This pheno is a lot like it but way less pepper and more sweet from the cake in okie. I have a hard time describing it though @SweetLeafGrow I think grew the a and b and even had it tested for thc and terpene content.
My next step will be getting my new cuts tested so people can see the numbers these strains will hit at. I can tel ya this and that all day but the test numbers will show accurate (somewhat lol since it varies from lab to lab but I think they are more consistent today than before) results.
Hey bro do you have an updated seed list I can take a look at? Whenever you get a chance no worries thanks a bunch!
Citrus7144
Yes I will dm you.
Also for anyone wondering why the price is higher then my $100 a strain list , I breed,hunt and select the best pheno’s which cost time money and patience. I sell the seeds for $120 an 8 pack so without the discount you’re basically paying me $230 to hunt them For you.
I have more stuff coming so stay tuned.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Bro your stuff worth every penny I'm not worried about anything I get. Just shoot me a message when you get a chance with the list and let me know when the HP is ready thanks man

K

Kfreek

Yes I will dm you.
Also for anyone wondering why the price is higher then my $100 a strain list , I breed,hunt and select the best pheno’s which cost time money and patience. I sell the seeds for $120 an 8 pack so without the discount you’re basically paying me $230 to hunt them For you.
I have more stuff coming so stay tuned.

Yea We get unique shit no one else does and I need to keep most of my space dedicated to production and only have like half a closet for seed pops, so for the smaller person having someone do Aalll that leg work, and I can say a lot of it is treading water almost as you root cuts only to kill them later lol 😝 Def deserves to b compensated well, not everyone has the same experience n eye either so even if I did have the space we are paying for a lot more than just a plant In my eyes, but years of experience and months and years of outcrossing and consistency… I’m still gonna try lol but it’s pretty damn sweet to take some shortcuts to keep food on the table while I get better lol.

K

Kfreek

Apples and bananas x okie #4
I have 1 cut of this available this week selling for $350. If you have bought clones from me before or if you buy something else with it automatic 20% off.

My lord!!! I love the look of the resin on her!!! Also the birds talking geek me out every time n make me smile 😊

Top Bottom