For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Fresh trimmed Pure Michigan from Tenguseed!!!! I love the structure on this strain thick chunky buds that are dense. Plus the coating of crystals 🔮 😍 Thank you Trustfall!!!!
You’re very welcome buddy! You posted as I was uploading lol.
I got pure Michigan x okie flipping to bloom anyday now!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here we got bbc x jealousy breeder cut and my sunset freeze #6 (not my super frosty pheno. Both gelato influenced the bbc x jelly smells slightly better right now and I do like the bigger calx of her. My sunset freeze #2 beats both of these but if you like gelato these are pretty good. Sunset freeze #2 doesn’t have the terps of these to but gets me way higher!
IMG 8132
IMG 8134
IMG 8135
IMG 8133

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Wow bro ripping it up as per normal the last picture is the White Truffle x okie correct? I am pretty sure that is what you had told me but I might have been high so i could be off track my White truffle is looking pretty frosty at 26 days today ill shoot you a pic when back home . Have great rest of the day
Citrus7144

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Wow bro ripping it up as per normal the last picture is the White Truffle x okie correct? I am pretty sure that is what you had told me but I might have been high so i could be off track my White truffle is looking pretty frosty at 26 days today ill shoot you a pic when back home . Have great rest of the day
Citrus7144
Yes that is the #7 wto . It’s even frostier Now just a couple days later lol.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
You’re very welcome buddy! You posted as I was uploading lol.
I got pure Michigan x okie flipping to bloom anyday now!
Wow man I want to see that!!! This time around the one I have did not turn as purple, last time she went like 97% this time she is about 66% the rest a limeish green. I think I like this better not sure why that happened though from a cutting of the orignal unless it was the cooler weather. I am going to keep it in rotation to see if this fall she goes all purps again. Have a great day my friend!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Drying Pure Michigan almost ready from Tenguseed. I am getting a little inpatient to get them into the jar but I have to wait. It has been so rainy here it is hard to dry anything, the humidity never goes below 60% and most times is around 75% I feel like I am living in Alabama or Georgia. Have wonderful day to all!

Top Bottom