For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey I never got to add a rating oh well I would for sure put you at 99.9% only because I never give 100% if I did that is where it would be. I am super happy for you and want to see the mad crazy fire you can work at your new place. Make sure you keep ownership of your stuff and hope you have a great day!!!!!
Thank you my friend you have been very supportive and always willing to help from day one we started talking. I really appreciate you. And you will get some
Special things because of that 😉 and I ain’t going anywhere lol just gonna do different things. My bro will be back here continuing to make crosses I tell him to make. And hopefully I can do some seed work out there if they want to pay my worth. Just can’t have him having to take care of everything I got 😂

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hell yeah man!! That's great to freaking here, still gonna try n stock up jist bc lol. Speaking of that, when u get a chance w ur even more limited time than before can u send me an updated seed list buddy??

Where abouts in Okie u moving to ya?? U should try n hook up w loompa out there. I know he's been pretty quiet lately but last I saw of him he seemed to be working on some shit idk??

Anywho, we appreciate everything and the best of luck on this new venture. Looking forward to seeing what's in store?!?!
If the contract is right I’ll be living is Fayetteville Arkansas and working in Stilwell Oklahoma.
Yes I will get a seed list up I was actually suppose to do a sale all august but didn’t make it happen so think I will do it for September.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
The soap 🧼 interesting smell on this girl and looks like will produce well too. I’ll
Make something even better lol
Got my soap from Tenguseed and it is rockin!! The little girl took only about a day to unwind and perk up from her travels. Can't wait to grow her up but let me know when you make something better cause I am always all in!!! Thank you very much for your hard work. For reals bro it is something to behold everything you drop something g new. Hope you have a great day!!!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Thank you my friend you have been very supportive and always willing to help from day one we started talking. I really appreciate you. And you will get some
Special things because of that 😉 and I ain’t going anywhere lol just gonna do different things. My bro will be back here continuing to make crosses I tell him to make. And hopefully I can do some seed work out there if they want to pay my worth. Just can’t have him having to take care of everything I got 😂
Hey good people who work hard like you deserve our respect and love. I have worked with you for a min and never ever had any issues, you do what you say you will and you are honest. These are not easy things to find these days or maybe any days. I feel privileged to have some of your strains in my room, keep doing what you are and great things are going to happen. You canTrust on that!!! Much love.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Banana man #7 craziest exotic terps ever 😂
Yeah mine is much smaller than yours but the smell coming off already is great!!! My plant is such a strange girl she will not branch for.love nor money. She just keeps growing up little by little if she will not throw me a branch by the end I will have to try to re-veg her. I had one clone but it died when I went away for few days and I do NOT want to loose this strain. Smells way too good. I can't wait to taste 😋

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
WTO#7 story: I was in dt ATL for dragon con last night and the city was absolutely buzzing. Oddly enough though, the homeless people seemed extremely agitated. Maybe the long summer nights? Maybe the celebratory atmosphere kicking them in the teeth? Anyhow, I saw a dude very down on his luck. He asked for money but all I had was bud on me. Long story short, I gave my man a fat nug of WTO#7 and he started crying (loud sobbing 😯😳). I kinda tripped out wondering what the fuck was going on. Turns out my dude was coming down hard from a meth adventure 😯.

Takeaways:
-WTO#7 is so good u will cry 🤣😂
-We all need to help each other more in this world 👍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
WTO#7 story: I was in dt ATL for dragon con last night and the city was absolutely buzzing. Oddly enough though, the homeless people seemed extremely agitated. Maybe the long summer nights? Maybe the celebratory atmosphere kicking them in the teeth? Anyhow, I saw a dude very down on his luck. He asked for money but all I had was bud on me. Long story short, I gave my man a fat nug of WTO#7 and he started crying (loud sobbing 😯😳). I kinda tripped out wondering what the fuck was going on. Turns out my dude was coming down hard from a meth adventure 😯.

Takeaways:
-WTO#7 is so good u will cry 🤣😂
-We all need to help each other more in this world 👍
No doubt man. 👊🏻

Top Bottom