For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kfreek

Mmmm yea I love the terps n smoke on the pure Michigan f2 I’m hunting that has great, perfectly shaped dense buds, haven’t found my winner yet n if I don’t I def may have to buy the clone lol I like this snoke! Prob the Mendo Breath parentage I’m liking. Second n third are trystfalls madmartigan lady! How long do U usually take her Hun??? She’s staring to look niceeee

67F2028A CD06 4A60 942D B485161302CD
9373DFF9 87B8 4901 93D2 A5AD6DB35D0A
68EB9930 B075 4C18 8395 EB2B5C11915D
57417F35 A6F9 4D94 A737 4BC3644DA979
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Kfreek is right cheese is the widest spreading plant but I don’t think a 5x5 with one plant would do well unless you have a way of holding every branch up.
Aha but I do and I am proud of my Armature System. Although of course I hand it to the folks at GH for coming up with the PVC 1/2 inch inserts! I am dissapoonted that they Discontinued their Power Grower RDWC (they call them top drip) The coolest mod I have done in the last year is the Realization that 1/2 inch HPVC (respectively 3/8) fits inside 1/2 inch PVC and I threby lightened the load by creating my own reducing couplings... Let me get you a picture... This Sour Kush is about 5 days into flowering and is like most of my Plants long overdue for a training. I did not mean for it to get this big. 6 Ft tall before training. Part of my reluctance to train earlier is the trip from my Veg to Bloom area goes through a 30 inch doorway twice! I am going to open these doorways to 36 inches and try to start my armature much sooner becasue there seems to be a point of No returns with growing too big plants indoors especailly if you are growing them too much Vertically vs Horizontally! Pictures slow to transfer will add later...

Unknown
IMG 1813
IMG 1814
IMG 1815
IMG 1816
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I have always wanted to do a Cheese but Trust-full aint got none at the moment...

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Aha but I do and I am proud of my Armature System. Although of course I hand it to the folks at GH for coming up with the PVC 1/2 inch inserts! I am dissapoonted that they Discontinued their Power Grower RDWC (they call them top drip) The coolest mod I have done in the last year is the Realization that 1/2 inch HPVC (respectively 3/8) fits inside 1/2 inch PVC and I threby lightened the load by creating my own reducing couplings... Let me get you a picture... This Sour Kush is about 5 days into flowering and is like most of my Plants long overdue for a training. I did not mean for it to get this big. 6 Ft tall before training. Part of my reluctance to train earlier is the trip from my Veg to Bloom area goes through a 30 inch doorway twice! I am going to open these doorways to 36 inches and try to start my armature much sooner becasue there seems to be a point of No returns with growing too big plants indoors especailly if you are growing them too much Vertically vs Horizontally! Pictures slow to transfer will add later...
Dude, no offense, but this is a classified. We are all proud of our setups, etc., but I will politely suggest that another thread may be better for a chat about your gear. Makes it harder for folks to find what is available and the pics op and his customers are posting to showcase his work and business. Just sayin’ bud. Cheers

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Which Cheesde is it please I like to look them up. Caboose sounds like a Monster for LST. But you have probably noticed there are certain Strains even when you top them they never reall want to branch and go wide -- to the point that I may not even end up training them. They always yield less. I was hopefull for Hash Cake -- became one of the few plants topped early enough but never trained! Pardon the Damage it took a beating early when I went away and my Friend could figure out how to put water from Point A to P oint B...

Unknown 1
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Dude, no offense, but this is a classified. We are all proud of our setups, etc., but I will politely suggest that another thread may be better for a chat about your gear. Makes it harder for folks to find what is available and the pics op and his customers are posting to showcase his work and business. Just sayin’ bud. Cheers
Trustfall I will happily delete my Post if you would prefer. Didn't mean to hijack especially considering I do not like it when people do it and I woiuld prefer not to be a Hipocryte! I was just trying to demonstrate what i like to do to plants as do find an ideal LST large growibg Plant for this setup!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Glass slipper (okie wedding cake x Cinderella man) day 35
Might be my finest reversal to date.
And everyone let’s keep the topic on my strains. I’ve already heard complaints of people getting stiffed by people who post in this tread.
Stick with people who are allowed to sell on these boards. Just because you see me interacting with people in this thread doesn’t mean they are legit.

9A1C28B5 EF06 4F97 9DC9 5B80DED1564F
AC205D97 B056 4387 8AB7 BE40A60562BE
EBA4A9FF 3363 44DA AFF9 4D06702ECDA8
DAE68542 76E2 4298 8ACC 28916BD6C29C
8405255E 6094 4862 A5C9 68CF9D9516F8
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I grew C99 for over a Decade my Friend swore by it and wouldn't let me stop. He said it was the only strain He could smoke all day and get through work without getting tired...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I grew C99 for over a Decade my Friend swore by it and wouldn't let me stop. He said it was the only strain He could smoke all day and get through work without getting tired...
That’s why I used it. C99 by itself has too much paranoia for most smokers, with the outcrossing I’ve done she is much more settle but still lights your head up and shows up each time.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Is it hard to get Strawberry cough cuts? Or Maui wowi? I’ve had like 10 ppl ask me about this and I’m not super knowledgeable.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

with the size of some of your cuts (i ilike mine big too!) you might like the 12 inch Dome!

Screenshot 2023 01 08 at 90944 PM

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is it hard to get Strawberry cough cuts? Or Maui wowi? I’ve had like 10 ppl ask me about this and I’m not super knowledgeable.
All in who you know mr landy ! This one ain’t been on the list cause I’m making some crosses. But may part with it. Strawberry Cinderella man 🕺

37900A15 B8C9 4EE1 A258 7F3DE297BF48
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

All in who you know mr landy ! This one ain’t been on the list cause I’m making some crosses. But may part with it. Strawberry Cinderella man 🕺
That is not a teen but the next level up!!! I'd like to buy one that size...

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Trinity snips looking brilliant! The insulated option is a must!

View attachment 1318087
That mother is so healthy right now! I wish more people wanted snips it would save a lot of time and less waste.
That is not a teen but the next level up!!! I'd like to buy one that size...
That one has had clones taken a few times. I don’t mind local pickup for those when I have them but sending them requires bigger box.

Top Bottom