For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Two questions. What the hell is that cross? Are clones available.
White truffle x okie #2 I also have a #7 bred hunted and selected by me. Clones are available I just haven’t cut any recently. She is $300

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I am super excited for my next oder from Tenguseed as always he hooked me up!! Mr Trustfall the 88HP13 I was trying to figure out a flowering time and have read 3 different things. How long do you think I should let her go? She is in with the ECSD so I can let her stay the 70 plus days with that or do you think I should pull earlier? Thank you much have wonderful day!! Oh BTW the White Truffle is bangin so frosty

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Like holy shit wow man that is impressive! It almost looks like the room is tipping because all the buds are leaning over or I could be high either or. No joke that's great work man 👏
I finally have the #13 back in flower, I’ve only grown it from seed. I knew it was the largest pheno but damn that thing is huge!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Yeah I had forgotten how long the flower is on the White Truffle it's worth it for that frost damn that #7 looks tight. Can't wait for mine to be done

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah I had forgotten how long the flower is on the White Truffle it's worth it for that frost damn that #7 looks tight. Can't wait for mine to be done
You got #7 in flower yet? I’m telling ya it will beat white truffle!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
You got #7 in flower yet? I’m telling ya it will beat white truffle!
No not yet I am clearing everything out but like 10 strains and starting with new stuff I am so super stoked for some of the stuff going to be going on. I will 100% post a grow diary once I have both up and running. Have great day my friend

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Oh BTW not to stomp on this thread just wanted to let all know HLG is having sale with pretty good deals I love their stuff and having the right gear make the strains you get from our friends on the farm that much better. Like the HP or WTO I have now flowering under an HGL320 R Have great weekend to all.

Screenshot 20230811 103700 Message
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Flash on under the black dog even better 🤩
Snow drift
Is the black dog that much better than other high end lights? I saw one on Craigslist for $450 bucks and thought about getting it but did not know if I could fit it into my tent and now it's gone. I only know two people who have them and my other friend loves his. I figured I would see what you thought. Thanks and the pictures look fantastic so the light might be worth it. Oh forgot to let you know all arrived well and THANK YOU AGAIN YOU ROCK!!! Very excited about getting the new girls going. Have a great day!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is the black dog that much better than other high end lights? I saw one on Craigslist for $450 bucks and thought about getting it but did not know if I could fit it into my tent and now it's gone. I only know two people who have them and my other friend loves his. I figured I would see what you thought. Thanks and the pictures look fantastic so the light might be worth it. Oh forgot to let you know all arrived well and THANK YOU AGAIN YOU ROCK!!! Very excited about getting the new girls going. Have a great day!
It’s a bad ass light but me personally would not buy used lights. You just never know how long they will last. Also they run hotter then other leds, and I have seen people complain that they get a little too hot for tents.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
It’s a bad ass light but me personally would not buy used lights. You just never know how long they will last. Also they run hotter then other leds, and I have seen people complain that they get a little too hot for tents.
Makes sense and yeah I am always a bit leary of used lights. Refurbished lights I will get they are rebuilt by the same company and actually have more quality checks than new lights do for good reason. If the blackdog run that much hotter then I don't see how it could work In a tent set up without running lots of AC as well, I wish I had the room but.i don't. I will stick with my little HLG lights they rock and I have nothing to complain about. Thanks have a great day!

Latest posts

Top Bottom