• Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Putthataway

Okie x gg4 from trustfall.
IMG 8180

souf69

souf69

Trust, all the gear I got is going pretty hard-core.
Not sure about slabbys issue, but hey 2 out of 3 is good.
Most people will never understand the hunt for the primo is never easy, but will expect the world.
If it ain't working then throw it away and clone what is working.

20230923 180607
20230923 180428
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Trust, all the gear I got is going pretty hard-core.
Not sure about slabbys issue, but hey 2 out of 3 is good.
Most people will never understand the hunt for the primo is never easy, but will expect the world.
If it ain't working then throw it away and clone what is working.
I’ll text ya back this weekend buddy!
Holy fuck I’m trying to figure out what that is? 😳 the best outdoor Colorado I’ve seen even your last year batch.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Bro, just gonna say there was a waaaaaay better way to handle this, so I went to ziggys, wild thing, I blew 70% of their stock too, I’m not trying to dog you posting, I’m just getting on here explaining my experience. How on earth would anyone know those are your pipes?
And after seeing this I went and looked as well. And assured me that I got $30 pipes sold as $60 😂
I buy these kinds of glass all the time from the locals cause I always break em so I Stay at $30.
The small pipe’s bowl hole is so small it clogs up entirely too fast to the point where it’s frustrating. Need a pin needle 🪡 to even be able to pull a hit.

IMG 9100
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
And after seeing this I went and looked as well. And assured me that I got $30 pipes sold as $60 😂
I buy these kinds of glass all the time from the locals cause I always break em so I Stay at $30.
The small pipe’s bowl hole is so small it clogs up entirely too fast to the point where it’s frustrating. Need a pin needle 🪡 to even be able to pull a hit.
So some cane work tossers? There is no way either of those is $100. $15-$20 pipes all day. No wig wag work, nothing special about those pipes.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
where? I just looked thru ur 6 pages of posts and didn't c a single one where u specifically said that. This is the closest u came.

And this.

And these cuts and business he's growing has taken years of friendships and connections to obtain.

I'm not dick riding, I've been a member here for awhile and u don't come into a thread and start talking shit holmes.

Uve been a member here for a little over a year. Ok he didn't respond back to u in ur time frame. Ppl have their own lives and maybe shit happens sometimes. A friendly reminder in a private msg prolly would have sufficed but u came in here a little aggressive bud. Ur resolution seems like ur wanting some free shit for something more than likely u f%$*&d up. Go pound salt bud!!

Doesn't help, kinda need to know what to look for considering there r a ton of artists on there. More info.

@Captspaulding would love to check ur work out. U got a link or something I can check ur stuff out??
I don’t blow glass anymore. That shit did a number on my lungs. When I was a kid. Took classes in brandywine pa in the 90’s so it really isn’t my thing anymore, but I know what goes into making quality glass, and a couple a schwag spoons ain’t it. It’s basic cane work here. And like stated earlier, you could hit a gas station anywhere and find those exact style pipes made in a sweatshop in India somewhere. That’s cookie cutter glass, traded for top shelf genetics. Trust def came out the loser here, and he didn’t even bitch about it until dude drug skeletons out of his closet. Not looking to great @Slabby Like @jonnyonthespotaz said, no d riding here, just a dude who has been around the block.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I don’t blow glass anymore. That shit did a number on my lungs. When I was a kid. Took classes in brandywine pa in the 90’s so it really isn’t my thing anymore, but I know what goes into making quality glass, and a couple a schwag spoons ain’t it. It’s basic cane work here. And like stated earlier, you could hit a gas station anywhere and find those exact style pipes made in a sweatshop in India somewhere. That’s cookie cutter glass, traded for top shelf genetics. Trust def came out the loser here, and he didn’t even bitch about it until dude drug skeletons out of his closet. Not looking to great @Slabby Like @jonnyonthespotaz said, no d riding here, just a dude who has been around the block.
His story is fishy, perfectly healthy plants. The only long flowering strains I had at the time were png kash and tgc x Oaxaca which neither looked like what he posted.
He probably started them three weeks later.
I would have replaced it anyway but once he became eager to share his “negative” experience that all goes out the window. Then saying I sold him 8 week strains when the dm’s have no such talk… then to see his site selling the similar pipes to mine for half the price 😂

jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

He probably started them three weeks later.
Or he had some sort of transplant shock or something idfk, curious as hell man. Maybe it's just one of those random ass things we will never understand or figure out y it happened 🤷 dude could have gone about it better regardless?!?!
Also, your putting an awful lot of effort defending yourself to this supposed dick rider.
So instead of recognizing what I pointed out about u not specifically asking for an 8 week strain u dexide to ignore and try and defend ur "glasswork" to detract from what was rly said. Listen MF everyone here has been a member for a long time, u not so much, if u wanted an amicable resolution to this supposed situation u coukdve handled it differently!!

Stop saying it's ur last post amd keep posting, beat it chump!!

Top Bottom