For Sale Clones for sale

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
souf69

souf69

I was thinking maybe he had a root aphid issue. They do cause late flower and schitty little nugs from the deficiency they cause.

G

Ganjaman0104

I usually go about 60 with the sp’s ,and pancakes went 9 weeks.
If you could send me back an sp7 I’d appreciate it. Looks like the other person is ghosting me lol
for sure, i was able to successfully clone her and i got one going ; but its going to be a min before she's ready to be copied so give me a month or so. Nice i took pancake lil past 9 weeks and it was well worth it defiantly stacked in the last week.

G

Ganjaman0104

And after seeing this I went and looked as well. And assured me that I got $30 pipes sold as $60 😂
I buy these kinds of glass all the time from the locals cause I always break em so I Stay at $30.
The small pipe’s bowl hole is so small it clogs up entirely too fast to the point where it’s frustrating. Need a pin needle 🪡 to even be able to pull a hit.
bro your shit is too good to be burned, you need to get yourself a mighty plus

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Good evening everyone! Today I was to tell you all how Very thankful and greatful I am for all of you and thcfarmer. Ive worked my butt off to get you guys clones at an affordable price and I feel 95%+ we’re satisfied or I made it right in the end if not.
@logic I wanted to thank you publicly and let you know I really appreciate you brother! Your website has helped me a ton to spread killer genetics for all to enjoy! Couldn’t have done this without you! And I really appreciate it you kept food on the dinner table when I had no other way to make it happen.
If you’re a fan of me guys and you love this place like I do think about becoming a supporter so this place can continue to thrive as a great place to spread knowledge genetics and make friendships.

Going forward my brother @johnland420 will be starting a classified clone thread who has many of my strains and will continue to go after the best in the business for you guys at an affordable price for all farmers. I back him %100 and believe he will do his best for you guys just as I have!
I will still be here running my seed company and supporting thcfamer! This will continue to be the cheapest place to get my genetics!
One last time I want to thank you all and I hope I’ve better your grow in one way or another!🫵🏻👊🏻 cya guys around the farm!

Bilber

Bilber

Your genetics have always looked great.....I apologize for being not up-to-date.....

Hope all works as planned for you....

First time I've seen a Death Star clone available.....is this the clone only version? I think I'm interested.......

I'll check with johnland420 later about that...

Definitely appreciate your posts....thank you...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Good evening everyone! Today I was to tell you all how Very thankful and greatful I am for all of you and thcfarmer. Ive worked my butt off to get you guys clones at an affordable price and I feel 95%+ we’re satisfied or I made it right in the end if not.
@logic I wanted to thank you publicly and let you know I really appreciate you brother! Your website has helped me a ton to spread killer genetics for all to enjoy! Couldn’t have done this without you! And I really appreciate it you kept food on the dinner table when I had no other way to make it happen.
If you’re a fan of me guys and you love this place like I do think about becoming a supporter so this place can continue to thrive as a great place to spread knowledge genetics and make friendships.

Going forward my brother @johnland420 will be starting a classified clone thread who has many of my strains and will continue to go after the best in the business for you guys at an affordable price for all farmers. I back him %100 and believe he will do his best for you guys just as I have!
I will still be here running my seed company and supporting thcfamer! This will continue to be the cheapest place to get my genetics!
One last time I want to thank you all and I hope I’ve better your grow in one way or another!🫵🏻👊🏻 cya guys around the farm!
Hey hey! Onward and upward friend 👊🏻

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter

Thanks for everything you do and thanks for not leaving us!! We are so happy for you

C

Cannacollector

Enjoy your move forward and up , thanks for putting on a good show....

Top Bottom