• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Whatโ€™s the matter? Donโ€™t like clowns? ๐Ÿคก
Supporter
Except all those people would be crack heads lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Toucheโ€™ good sir. Not a full set of teeth in the lot eh? Thatโ€™s what happens when you go south. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Toucheโ€™ good sir. Not a full set of teeth in the lot eh? Thatโ€™s what happens when you go south. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You ainโ€™t lyin ๐Ÿ˜‚ crack heads and slobs, the grease down here is no joke either. Wondering when Iโ€™ll get my first heart attack.
Nothing like a crack head telling you nice teef ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Whatโ€™s the matter? Donโ€™t like clowns? ๐Ÿคก
Supporter
You ainโ€™t lyin ๐Ÿ˜‚ crack heads and slobs, the grease down here is no joke either. Wondering when Iโ€™ll get my first heart attack.
Nothing like a crack head telling you nice teef ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Holy shit man! That made me gut laughโ€ฆ..got you some right proper toofissizz do ya? Best guard them hoes.

As far as the heart attack part. Youโ€™re fucked cuz. Southern eats, a delicious way to die. Worth it? Nopeโ€ฆ..but that quad burger with a 1/2 lb of bacon and cheese fries covering it ainโ€™t gonna dispatch itselfโ€ฆโ€ฆgood luck and Godspeed with that ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
papaya punch x okie #2
123 1

And Frostette
123 1
123 1

G

Ganjaman0104

Hey whatโ€™s up buddy! You need the project?
Gavitas are great but not for this facility. 900eโ€™s are reccomended 6โ€ away. Have to keep adjusting them.
ya man if you kept her alive would love her back. I can send out snips of SP7 wed/thur if you wanna hit the DM where you want it sent

Top Bottom